ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Taunton Mini Meet - Friday 22nd June, 8pm

182 Cup
Hi all, been talking to Lewis today who's car is sorted now since pranging it at Combe at the action day so thought it was time for another Taunton mini meet.

Friday 22nd June, 8pm at Taunton drive thru maccys.

I'll send out some txts and some pm's when I'm on the laptop.

Cheers

Si

clio 172 phase 2
ye ill be there only live in bridgy
1. Shifty
2. Lewis
3. Lesley
4. Chip
5. mosleyorange182
6. shaun172

Clio 1.5 dci
I really want to go to a Clio meet of some sort, it's less than an hour drive for me so might considering coming, would it be worth it do people recon and is anyone driving from round my way? I'm not that keen for karting Saturday tbh so this could be perfect!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I regularly go further than that for meets, so depends on how much you don't mind driving I guess mate.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Gonna see if I can get a couple Clios from Tiverton to come, I see Mosley's already on the list...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The address is:
McDonald's
Heron Gate
Taunton
TA1 2LP

Its literally only about half a mile from Junction 25 of the M5.

Just come off and head towards taunton down the A358 Dual carriageway, first roundabout you get to hang a right towards the retail park, then just follow the road around the smaller roundabouts staying to the left until you see mcdonands on the left. :)

If you get to the cinema, you have gone about 50 yards too far.

Phase 2 172 Sport
If i wasn't going to see Kanye and Jay-Z on this night I would have come so pretty much meeeeh as I keep missing all the local'ish meet's.

Fiat Coupe
Just after putting my name down, I've remembered I'm busy on Friday, can't seem to edit the post though. Might be able to make it, but probably a bit after 8.

1. Shifty
2. Lewis
3. Lesley
4. Chip
5. mosleyorange182
6. shaun172
7. Emma.

182 Cup
SWjames I drove all the way to Plymouth for a meet and there were 4 cars but it was worth it for a drive really.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Well my turbo was peeling the tyres at over 100 last night (kmh of course or it would be naughty ;) ), so I hope its a lot drier tonight if anyone wants a passenger ride as not much point even trying to put the power down in the wet on worn out paradas.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah its looking pretty miserable out there.

I wouldnt mind grabbing something to eat while we are out, can do at mcdonalds I guess, but would prefer a pub, sadly cant think of a pub with an undercover carpark to look around the cars etc in though, lol

Yeah its looking pretty miserable out there.

I wouldnt mind grabbing something to eat while we are out, can do at mcdonalds I guess, but would prefer a pub, sadly cant think of a pub with an undercover carpark to look around the cars etc in though, lol

Park in the multi then walk into town. I'd much prefer that then mcd tbh.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, fair enough.

We could always go to the multi for an hour or so and then drive to somewhere out of town, hungry horse or something like that?

(not sure I want to leave our cars in the multi for long, especially all in a group to attract vandals)

Lol, fair enough.

We could always go to the multi for an hour or so and then drive to somewhere out of town, hungry horse or something like that?

(not sure I want to leave our cars in the multi for long, especially all in a group to attract vandals)

Thats probably a better idea. Town will be full of drunkards/idiots/chavs lol ready to cause damage.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We can make a final decision later when everyone is there :)

See you at 8pm

Sun is out at the moment, maybe we will get lucky after all.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
TBH it would be a lot better if I could be arsed to change the tyres not just keep driving it about on the ones it came from which are barely legal.