ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NI Car Of the Meet 18/05/08

Fave car of the meet?

• cro-clio - 5 dr 182

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • jonnyg - clio dci

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • coco-clio-army - clio 1.2

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • ryan - blue clio 1.2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tigger - monaco 172

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • adam1942 - clio 1.2 turbo

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • mikeyk18 - ph1 clio 172

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • jamie lad - ibiza tdi

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • rossmac - black 182 rep

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Cro

Meg'd r27
haha pmsl so do we just wait until everyone votes for their own car :lolup: cheers stephen i'll take you out sometime

Suzuki Ignis Sport
i love mikeys, the stripes set it off nicely imo, and the LCR splitter is then uts.

IMO obviously.

Cro

Meg'd r27
pete seeing as you werent there you could vote for tiggers and just chop the reg plate.... same car afterall :rasp: I jokes

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'd vote for the black R27 that was in the one of pics. But I can't cos it's not an option :)

Dervvv
haha pmsl so do we just wait until everyone votes for their own car :lolup: cheers stephen i'll take you out sometime

lmao i love you car mate, i have never seen a 5 door look soo gd n go so quick lol! i didnt do to bad trying to keep up with ya in a 1.2 16v :) n 2 passengers lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Image078.jpg

What colours that.Looks like a flick paint

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
all the cars looked well from the pictures. im a bit fed up not getting to any of these meets. Was dying all weekend :( still feel like s**t.