ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Trophy in Banbury on Bankside at about 8.30 tonight....

GW 200 with Cup pack
Sounds like an excuse to put flyers around! :D

I've not got mine yet, but I've spotted the one I want. Just waiting for my dosh to free up and then I'm going spending!

Yeah you're right i'll have to dig my out and carry them in the car! Which model are you looking at? We want pics when you get yours :D

Renault Clio 182
Was that the red trophy? see that one alot round banbury and pretty sure that was tomtombanban I see in esso the other night but did not realise till I drove of?

GW 200 with Cup pack
Was that the red trophy? see that one alot round banbury and pretty sure that was tomtombanban I see in esso the other night but did not realise till I drove of?

Your right buddy that was me... it was like an impromptu meet that night three on one forecourt. I didnt realise until i was paying and looked out the window!

There's a red Trophy that is driven by a guy in his 50s too... regularly see him filling his car with shopping at Sainsburys. LOL

182cup & 172 racecar
Ah, sorry. Not so hot on my clio's!
Saw a nice blue one heading up the Southam Road though out of town, as I was coming in this morning!

Could of been my missus on a raz round this morning. RB 182 Cup.

I think it must have been a younger lad... he flashed back not many old people do! Are you and your R27 in Banbury too then Adam?

Hey I'm old and flash.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Hey I'm old and flash.[/QUOTE]

Haha Tony... i meant lights flashing not THAT kind of flashing ;) haha :)

Nice to see so many banbury Cliosport members coming out the woodwork!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Saw that Blue Clio again this morning. Drive by a young man with funky hair. Coming off the roundabout by Tesco and heading up the Southam Road.

I think it must have been a younger lad... he flashed back not many old people do! Are you and your R27 in Banbury too then Adam?

Yes mate, well just outside but spend alot of time in Banbury, not on here too much these days as don't get the time :(.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Yes mate, well just outside but spend alot of time in Banbury, not on here too much these days as don't get the time :(.

Yeah lemme guess work work work? thats what keeps me from here... Are you going to ClioSport Saturday?

Tom

A blue one
The lad in the trophy is my friend jake, told him told him to get his ass on here, was his plate j444cub. Im usually about in a albi 197. The lad with funky hair in the blue clio is 'simpo'.

Gareth.

GW 200 with Cup pack
The lad in the trophy is my friend jake, told him told him to get his ass on here, was his plate j444cub. Im usually about in a albi 197. The lad with funky hair in the blue clio is 'simpo'.

Gareth.

I didnt see the number plate Gareth... only the sweet trophy... Not spotted your 197 though Gareth... i'll keep my eyes peeled...

There cant me another 'simpo' with a clio... i wont allow it... i'm a 'simpo' too :)

A blue one
I didnt see the number plate Gareth... only the sweet trophy... Not spotted your 197 though Gareth... i'll keep my eyes peeled...

There cant me another 'simpo' with a clio... i wont allow it... i'm a 'simpo' too :)

Did you used to have a 182 from around hillveiw area i think? There cant be two surely.

Well i actually live few miles outside, though grew up there all my life, im usually out and about, theres a ly 200 near me too. My bro has a white twingo rs, both our plates start with r555 so give us a toot next time.

Gareth.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Did you used to have a 182 from around hillveiw area i think? There cant be two surely.

Well i actually live few miles outside, though grew up there all my life, im usually out and about, theres a ly 200 near me too. My bro has a white twingo rs, both our plates start with r555 so give us a toot next time.

Gareth.

Nope the 200 is my first foray into RS... love it tho... totally hooked... I live in the centre of town tho not up hill view. There must be two Simpos in Banbury (technically there is my brother who's a simpo).

Sounds like quite a lil RS club we could have going in dear old banners! :) One of my good mates has a White Twingo RS too.... we should arrange a local meet or something?

T

Renault Clio 182
Local meet sounds good and you are right there are a fair few clios about Tony from Burpspeed is also a banbury man, His wife/partner has a clio and they have a track clio aswell there are also a fair few clios in brackley

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I get mine tomorrow too! :D

Oh, and funky haired Clio man - were you texting on your phone in your lap, or just checking out your own ****? ;)

A blue one
I get mine tomorrow too! :D

Oh, and funky haired Clio man - were you texting on your phone in your lap, or just checking out your own ****? ;)

What you getting mate? The lad you talking about is simpo, which is a different simpo to the one in this thread lol.

Deffo need a meet, im always about untill i go back to uni in sep.

Gareth.

A blue one
My OH works in the gym in grimsbury and she said theres a white mk3 rs in there. She knows about clios, its all i talk about.Lol

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
What you getting mate? The lad you talking about is simpo, which is a different simpo to the one in this thread lol.

Deffo need a meet, im always about untill i go back to uni in sep.

Gareth.

I saw he wasn't on here.

I'm picking up a Mk3 DCi 86 Dynamique in what I believe is Oyster Grey?
Got some Megane Nervasports in the garage that need a refurb, and then got to decide on how big a drop, and what spacers to get.

I live in Mollington, but work in Adderbury, so I commute across town every day.

A blue one
I saw he wasn't on here.

I'm picking up a Mk3 DCi 86 Dynamique in what I believe is Oyster Grey?
Got some Megane Nervasports in the garage that need a refurb, and then got to decide on how big a drop, and what spacers to get.

I live in Mollington, but work in Adderbury, so I commute across town every day.

I nearly went for a derv clio, went for the civic instead with the remaped 2.2 and that thing flew! Put a type r kit on it and it wasnt that bad. Problem with the clios they sit so high out the factory, i got my 197 on some adjustable kw's asap and its so much better.

Good luck with it. Give us a shout if you ever need a hand on any work.

GW 200 with Cup pack
My OH works in the gym in grimsbury and she said theres a white mk3 rs in there. She knows about clios, its all i talk about.Lol

AHHHHHHH Gareth.... your OH is Natalie yeah? She remarked on my 200 other day i was gonna ask her if you were on here. Small world!!! That's my Gym too :)

A blue one
I just asked my gf whos the lad with the rs at the gym, she said simpson i think his surname is, just lol as i imagine thats you tomtombanban?

Gareth.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Read my last post, you beat me too it. Lol yup.

haha... such a small world! Do you train at that Gym too Gareth? Its funny i was going to give her a Cliosport card to give to you... haha!

We should def sort a small banbury based meet. Are any of you in this thread going to CSS12?

A blue one
haha... such a small world! Do you train at that Gym too Gareth? Its funny i was going to give her a Cliosport card to give to you... haha!

We should def sort a small banbury based meet. Are any of you in this thread going to CSS12?

Well iv only just come back from uni for the summer so im not at a gym yet, hopefully will be in there soon but got bloody tonsilitis atm! Are you on clio197.net, im on there quite alot too.

Haha did she say i drove one then. Im sure she would have quickly replied, " he sits on that bloody forum all day on his ipad" lol.

Yeh sort a meet out and hopefully wil be there, luckily its only down the road.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I nearly went for a derv clio, went for the civic instead with the remaped 2.2 and that thing flew! Put a type r kit on it and it wasnt that bad. Problem with the clios they sit so high out the factory, i got my 197 on some adjustable kw's asap and its so much better.

Good luck with it. Give us a shout if you ever need a hand on any work.

Cheers fella. Will probably have a few questions at some point! :D

I was attracted by the tax/ insurance side. Better than my thirsty V6 by far!
I'm not into slamming cars suspension-wise, but I'd like to drop it probably 45mm?

GW 200 with Cup pack
Well iv only just come back from uni for the summer so im not at a gym yet, hopefully will be in there soon but got bloody tonsilitis atm! Are you on clio197.net, im on there quite alot too.

Haha did she say i drove one then. Im sure she would have quickly replied, " he sits on that bloody forum all day on his ipad" lol.

Yeh sort a meet out and hopefully wil be there, luckily its only down the road.

Haha... Illness sucks balls man! I've only just come back to that gym after having an illness and injury break... back on it now tho!

Yeah she just commented on mine and then said you had a 197... I've only had mine a month or so... she never mentioned the forum!

I'm going to CSS with my dad... he's dragged me to enough car days in his alfas and other toys... be good to meet up there with some locals, its only a fiver and down the road... well worth it!

T