ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nicely Detailed and bit a bit of sun -- 1.2 PH1 ---- PIC HEAVY

So the sun came out on my day off so decided to get into every nook and cranny, waxed and Super Resin Machine Polished. Interior hoovered and suede bits and seats all scrubbed and cleaned, it's now a much nicer place to be :), I have a few debatable mods but it's my toy haha.

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

3.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Detail my arse, i can see crap in your arches, door shuts dirty, dust in heater vents. Decent valet i would call that.

Detail my arse, i can see crap in your arches, door shuts dirty, dust in heater vents. Decent valet i would call that.

Door shuts -- Yer my bad haha but clean arches don't really appeal to me, for they 10 minutes they'd be clean in the countryside the effort doesn't doesn't counter it :)

What is that thermometer about?

Like a lot of things on my car, its a home made jobby, my mate paid £150 for a temp gauge. So I bought a reptile enclosure temp hooked it up to the engine with blue tac and made a surround of of cardboard and carbon wrap for about £3 haha