ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

night.icon's valver - Dead!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I cant believe it... i always lusted after that car.. it was gorgeous and John did an amazing job keeping it gleaming all the time!

Sorry to see this :(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
In her former glory.. Donny south many years ago:

DSCF0058.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
I spoke to him the other day. He was thinking of buying it back and breaking it. He said seeing as he put it together it was only fair he took it to bits.

I remember driving it, it was like a go kart and really flew.

I saw that on PH ages ago, the seller must have listed it again.

It looked a proper minter in the pic above.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
That car was awsome, remember many a passanger rides with John driving, it just stuck to the road. One of the best looking 16valvers around.

Real shame to see it in such a state. I think John knew deep down that the kid that bought it would end up dinking it or worse.

i was gutted !!!

had some good memories and as steve said i got rid of for all the wrong reasons

the kid who brought it from me sold it on as he just couldn't afford it maintain it he sold it on and the next owner found a drunk driver in a saxo

ironic really, when i owned i used to kill saxo's turn'd out the other way in the end

i did look at a buying it back but it was too far gone for the money he wanted for it