ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus 197 with splitter and side skirts

Clio197
Reckon they'd look better in the Nimbus personally. But thats only in my head... could look crap in the flesh.

Der Panzer
I like, not sure it looks good on that shade of Blue though.

Looked awesome on the red K-tec bus.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i quite like it.....need as a few more pics so we can see it at some other angles

Golf R
splitter looks cool, i don't rate the skirts though tbh... very few people i have seen on any of the forums have bought them though

Golf R
i think its the silver wheels ruining the look for me, R27 wheels would be better.

I'm sure this guy wont mind me using this.... :cool:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff128/donaldbalno/

i was hunting round for his pic's... he has the full monty of RS stuff!

think the blue one doesnt look right as it has silver alloys and is missing a spoiler.

side skirts aren't my cuppa from any angle of pic's i've seen, very much doubt they'll appear on the R27

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
All the Renault kit is gash imo, the spoiler is OK i guess. Front splitter is too Jimmy Hill, and look like them chav corner splitters you can buy from Halfords. Skirts are also horrid. Wrong.

Mk2 Clio dci
i had to fit this kit to a blue 197. Looks good from a distance, but up close looks pants. Sideskirts rivet on underneath then just have one plastic clip at the back! So they can easily get wripped off! And, you have to drill an 8mm or so hole on both sides of the car and on the front bumper!!

clio 1.4 sport
got bored so thought i would lower it for you tint the windows and take them side skirts off for you lol hope you dont mind

r27photoshop.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
your s**t yopur cars s**t and wheres my cake you b*****d, i can see your car from where i sit, needs a wash dammit