ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No feed to fuel pump or coil pack

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
and so non-start.

Believed to be a broken wire. All relays working. All fuses intact.

Anyone had an experience similar?

W

wickedbitch

no but ad tested mine against yours for something or other! Im at home today as my youngests ill and the hospital wont bring his appointment forward so im harassing them!

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Yeah, I've spoken to Adam via email - just wondered if anyone else had had similar problems. Don't want to seem like am pestering. Just interested to know what's happening etc... you know.

As for your little 'un... what's the prob? As for the NHS and hospitals - you give em $h1t girl! But good luck!

W

wickedbitch

I wish i knew what the prob was it looks like hes suffering with migraines but at 4years old it s hard to believe, hes worrying the life out of me and theyre getting worse. Its dreadful hes getting at 4am for pain relief and saying it hurts when he moves his head and it all goes wobbly!!!!!!!!!!! Hes got an appointment for a week on wednesday but i want him there now.

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Take him into A&E and just cause a stink. It's fine if you're a smack rat and you stumble in there having OD'd... but not if you're an innocent little kiddy. It might mean a bit of a wait, but do it anyway.

W

wickedbitch

last time i went there i had a 6 year old with his head split open and the waiting was 4 hours! Luckily his pupils were different sizes so they rushed him threw patched him up and then i pointed out he has 1 green eye and 1 brown eye which is the reason for different sized pupils. But if kalub gets any worse today i will be in a&e throwing a paddy that would put any child to shame.
Cheers for the concern much appreciated