ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No grip..

106 GTi
Never used any of the 'highly rated' options on here as I've always felt that they are vastly over priced & over rated.

I really liked my A539's so, after a number of excellent reviews, I went for the replacement Yokohama S-Drive's.

They're excellent in both the wet and dry and are only halfway down after 14000 hard miles.

Not sure what size you run but there are 4x195/45/15's for £170 delivered here:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=s-drive+15

Nice post - Interested to read what you think on the S Drives one of the few tyres I see listed in 14's for the GTi, one of my choices.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Exactly, I still enjoy a spirited drive when the roads are right and I know if I c**k up it's only me at risk, but I never feel at risk or out of control.

The roads don't just turn to grease, on which rubber has no effect whatsoever. There is less grip, yes, but not to the extent that some people seem to think whilst 'driving normally'.

No problems at all driving normally. Just a bit of spin when i pulled out at a junction faster than usual.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice post - Interested to read what you think on the S Drives one of the few tyres I see listed in 14's for the GTi, one of my choices.

Mate of mine had em on his 106 GTi and they wern't good at all...