ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no more 4x4 look :D

Megane Trophy #147
in just a couple of hours it went from this

sarah205.jpg

to this

PIC_0188-1.jpg

PIC_0189.jpg

well chuffed already feels miles better and well impressed with the way it looks too just gotta let the springs settle

sorry bout the pics my camera is shocking waitin for a new one will get some better ones up when it arrives:cool::D:cool:

Megane Trophy #147
the 60mm ktec shocks and springs they were asking for testers for.
well pleased with the results so far and they were a bargain as far as these things go

Megane Trophy #147
lol at pettsi mcdonalds is down the road i could hire some fat ppl from there i'm sure they'd do it for a box of nuggets

RenaultSport 172.
Alot better mate. its the same car as myn!....Completely shows how different two cars the same can look!

Megane Trophy #147
haz i knew someone would say that sooner or later sometimes i have my doubts but do think they look better in the flesh tho

Megane Trophy #147
not yet unless i can find some uber cheap ph2 172 16's cos i have tax running out this month need 2 tyres then its bloody crimbo and mot first week of jan

RenaultSport 172.
hha, im guessing hes just bought them!

...not a fan of them, but they can work if you customize them...how about doing the black, silver or white, and the silver colour coded?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think those wheels can only be pulled off on modern cars... ones that look 'funky' and futuristic... for example, the Twingo/Corsa VXR/Civic Type R FN

RenaultSport 172.
anything can pull them off haz if the cars to the correct standard. nobody liked my wheels until i got it to the standard it is now, and myns a prime example.