ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noise...

2002 Clio 1.6 16v 172 Rep
iv got an 02 plate clio 1600..

and i wana know how the hell du i stop everything rattling its tits off ... it sounds like the car interior is held together with bits of tape..

gimme sum tips for god sake ..

cheers boiz

It's french, it's going to rattle no matter what you do. Could be worse, it could be a Saxo.

M2 Competition
Thats probably whats making the interior rattle. Getting hard suspension can do it too, and once the parts have loosened and started to rattle due to vibrations from either, theres little going back!

Is it worse in cold or hot weather?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
It's french, it's going to rattle no matter what you do. Could be worse, it could be a Saxo.

+1 my saxo i had before my clio was 100 times worse. clio is luxury compared to the saxo.

2002 Clio 1.6 16v 172 Rep
its cummin from the boot, doors nd dash ... roof is oni thing tht int rattling... lol used to on my others like ..

nd its the same wot ever the weather ... it dunt actually sound like rattles tho. its like a squeeking sound.. but its not, if tht meks sense

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Boot doors and dash would make me think something to do with the speakers/ sub

although it is french so that reason may be a lie lol

120d M Sport
Sunroof's the one thats a riot on mine.

Only seems to do it sometimes though, I take it as part of the character of the car LOL