ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Touchscreen

330Ci (Fail)Sport
3.2" 16:9 touchscreen
640*360 resolution - 16 million colours
3.2MP Carl Zeiss lens camera with dual LED flash
640*480 or 640*358 30fps video recorder
GPS
HSDPA
Wi-Fi
Accelerometer
8GB memory card
Flash support
Nokia Maps
111*51.7*15.5mm
109g

£249

http://shop.nokia.co.uk/nokia-uk/product.aspx?culture=en-GB&sku=3960297&cp=localbuynow&pp=5800xm

It looks pretty good, only the camera letting it down I think but probably deliberately keeping it mid-range due to the N97 later this year. No button keypad but the touchscreen is reported to be good.

Compared to the iPhone (as every touchscreen phone must be!) its a little smaller but thicker, lighter, has a better aspect ratio screen with higher resolution, decent camera with flash, good quality video recording, full Bluetooth support and Adobe Flash support (although in the making for the iPhone) although a little slower web browsing. Its also £100 cheaper sim free from Nokia direct. I wonder how the OS will feel to the iPhones, hopefully not too far off the pace as I can't see it beating the iPhone there.

Massive review (probably a little biased) here.

Out next friday at Heathrow T5 and a London store, other Nokia stores a week later, anyones thoughts on it?

5800-landscape-tb.jpg

nokia-5800-3.jpg