ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

2001 Renault Clio 1.2 16V
my clio expression standerd what mods do you suggest?

Clioto.jpg

Photo-0057.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

cheers tazzy-lee

ENGINE
1.2 16v
Pipercross Induction Kit
Pipercross Exhaust (Don't Like, Will Be Changed)

MODS
172 Kit
Renault Double Spoiler
17" RM RSGT
Lowered 40mm
Laguna Vented Splitter
Black Renault Diamond
Smoothed Black Bullets
Colour Coded Fog Surrounds
Painted Red Calipers, Black Drums
Silvervisions
White LED Sidelights
Clear Side Repeaters
Tinted Rear Windows
Cliosport.net Sticker

INSIDE
Ph1 RS Leather Seats
JVC Headunit
Pioneer Amp and Components
Mutant 15" Sub

COMING SOON
RS Grille, Next Week.
Ktec Recessed Exhaust
Sub In Spare Wheel Well
Xenons
Wheel Refurb

CIMG1205.gif

CIMG1206.gif

Image093.gif

Image092.gif

Last edited:

Just a wink atm. I want to find a good spot to shoot before I post pics.

It now has colour coded side strips and black badges, wheels are getting done when I come into some money :)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
looks tidy mate, are they 172 wheels or just the dynamique ones,

also good luck on the hunt for exhaust surrounds :) i have been there and took me 6months to source some without paying £28 + vat from renault

Range Rover sport
looks tidy mate, are they 172 wheels or just the dynamique ones,

also good luck on the hunt for exhaust surrounds :) i have been there and took me 6months to source some without paying £28 + vat from renault

where did you get your from?

tbh im not too botherd with the surrounds!
last thing on my mind at the moment.

there just dynamique wheels mate

Mk3 1.2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Plans?

Buy a GT when i can afford one lol. Not got any really IMO theres not much point in spendidng loads on it. At the end of the day insurance wont let me touch it but i do agree that it needs lowering but dont wont to shell out £300 pounds for coiles. The one thing i would like is the 16" Canasta alloys form the dinamique s models but they are hard to find and a rip off from the dealer.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Buy a GT when i can afford one lol. Not got any really IMO theres not much point in spendidng loads on it. At the end of the day insurance wont let me touch it but i do agree that it needs lowering but dont wont to shell out £300 pounds for coiles. The one thing i would like is the 16" Canasta alloys form the dinamique s models but they are hard to find and a rip off from the dealer.

Just springs mate will make it look a lot better, you can always sell stuff on here when you come to make it standard aswell.
Eibach proline/sportline kit.

And what is the sticker about?

Mk3 1.2
Just springs mate will make it look a lot better, you can always sell stuff on here when you come to make it standard aswell.
Eibach proline/sportline kit.

And what is the sticker about?

I was told that just springs wear your shocks out very fast if the springs are over 30mm. when it could realy do with about 45+mm. But thats not the point i cant do much due to insurance. The only thing i think i can get away with would be the 16"s from the dinamique s as they are standard renault wheels.

White Sti Hatch
Coils are the only way forward !!

As for the GT dont bother the 1.6 Gt even with 126Hp is gutless as hell !!

Mk3 1.2
Coils are the only way forward !!

As for the GT dont bother the 1.6 Gt even with 126Hp is gutless as hell !!

Hey ive seen your car on here before and i have to say its the best looking non sport Mk3 ive seen. :cool: Yours is the 1.6 dinamique s isnt it?? whats it pull like??

LY R26 230 F1 Team
I was told that just springs wear your shocks out very fast if the springs are over 30mm. when it could realy do with about 45+mm. But thats not the point i cant do much due to insurance. The only thing i think i can get away with would be the 16"s from the dinamique s as they are standard renault wheels.

If it didnt leave the factory with them they aren't covered.
Any deveation from standard is a modification.

You with direct line by any chance?

White Sti Hatch
Hey ive seen your car on here before and i have to say its the best looking non sport Mk3 ive seen. :cool: Yours is the 1.6 dinamique s isnt it?? whats it pull like??

Yeah black decked Mk3 is mine :) few mods comin up for FCS this year !!!

Yeah mins the 1.6 Dyn S, pull great the way its mapped now with the BMC CAD and Minus the center silencer, also sounds lush !