ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Never above 25mpg
Coils are the only way forward !!

As for the GT dont bother the 1.6 Gt even with 126Hp is gutless as hell !!

But after a remap and extra mods (like yours) should surely be better?

Your car is tidy Alex, if insurance won't let you do anything don't bother doing it!

Buy a GT when i can afford one lol. Not got any really IMO theres not much point in spendidng loads on it. At the end of the day insurance wont let me touch it but i do agree that it needs lowering but dont wont to shell out £300 pounds for coiles. The one thing i would like is the 16" Canasta alloys form the dinamique s models but they are hard to find and a rip off from the dealer.

Good luck finding coils for 300 mate!

Car looks good, best colour ;)
Mine (Wheels are off just now)
IMG_1111-1.jpg

White Sti Hatch
But after a remap and extra mods (like yours) should surely be better?

Your car is tidy Alex, if insurance won't let you do anything don't bother doing it!

yeah but for a car that as standard has 126hp it shouldent be as pish as it is, if i were to spend say 14k (or what ever it costs for a GT) i would expect it to be alot better and faster than what my 111hp (dunno what the mapped figures are as dosnt fit on rollers) 1.6 is !! So in the end i wouldnt want to buy a GT then have to send say £500 on mods and a Map to get it to what it should be out the factory compaird to the old Dyn S 1.6

clio 1.2 16v
pictues015-1.jpg

pictues002-1.jpg

pictues019.jpg

just a few here of my car.

lowered 40mm on cobra springs
red dot racing discs on the front with red dot racing pads
pipercross induction kit

that was at the time of the pics

at the present time, i have painted the renault badge on the front and the wheels.
atm i'm refurbin a meggy splitter in gloss black and was waiting for mk1 williams alloys which i was going to refurb in gun metal

Astra Twintop
Not often i post many photos of my car so here goes :)

Recently had the 1*2 bumper fitted :)

4227_177467945246_651620246_6853234_4328578_n.jpg

4227_177467875246_651620246_6853222_1595926_n.jpg

Rear one is on its way too :)

Renault Clio
Wish I had the bumpers. Can't afford them though. Nothing's really happening with my non-sport at the moment.

Astra Twintop
All's well and good in "decking it" but it depends where you go, and if there's a lot of speedbumps / uneven roads you dont want damage the car.

im overly careful now in mine!

White Sti Hatch
All's well and good in "decking it" but it depends where you go, and if there's a lot of speedbumps / uneven roads you dont want damage the car.

im overly careful now in mine!

lol you woldent wana be in mine/see the under side of it....including the gear box casing !!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
just a few here of my car.

lowered 40mm on cobra springs
red dot racing discs on the front with red dot racing pads
pipercross induction kit

that was at the time of the pics

at the present time, i have painted the renault badge on the front and the wheels.
atm i'm refurbin a meggy splitter in gloss black and was waiting for mk1 williams alloys which i was going to refurb in gun metal

I do hope not! That will last you all of about a day if you are painting it.

Gary that looks awesome! I meant to call you the other day; i didnt have my phone on me on saturday and i had to revise for uni exams.
Looks like a decent job aswell.

Evo 8 MR
Paul you've got 172 wheels!?

That was fast, could swear it was like a week ago you decided you wanted some, looks miles better now anyway.

Evo 8 MR
Thats some 1337 skillz you got there they look genuine. Theres some mint condition ones for £150 in the parts for sale section, no tyres though.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Heres my Dynamique 1.2 16v. Pretty standard atm...plan on keeping it that way for a while until my insurance will permit (im 18).

Only mod:
RS Grill

Want to get some tints and some different alloys....maybe colour code?

IMG_0043-1.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

A pic with the lads !

IMG_0011copy.jpg

Also got a pic of couzens a while back:

IMG_0053copy.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Semi-Sport i guess. It's technically a Dynamique S with a bodykit and stiffer suspension. As for the claims its gutless, well for a first car it pulls better than a 1.2/1.4 and its insurable. Also great fun in the twisty stuff (Me + Private owned aerodrome = fun.)

DSC_0045edit.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg

Plans: Keep it standard. OR Coilies, spacers and an uprated sound system. But i may just plough my money into a little track project for myself. Or a classic restoration (a car project i will enjoy in other words)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i like it bud, coilies idea sounds good, im not so megga on the wheels but it all goes well

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Mods:
Lowered a long long way
ph2 lights, and 172 bumper, and spoiler
fogs added, peco exhaust,
pipercross airfilter, beesting areal
30mm spacers on the rear,
lenso bsx rims with streched tyres,
smoked ride repeaters and silverviosn bulbs,
painted calipers,
colour coded front bumper, badge and fog surrounds

cobra monaco seats with trs 3point harnesses,
no rear seatbelts, full sound system
p140609175701.jpg
p180609124801.jpg
p1406091756.jpg
p1406091758.jpg

AG 200 cup
mine:)

DSC00034.jpg

What ive done to it:-
rear windows tinted
15" TSW alloys
Red calipers and drums
Custom Stealth exhaust
Halfords blue indicators
Blue Footwell neons
alpine ida x100 headunit

Things to do:-
Lower it about 40mm (should be done in about 2 weeks)
Dual optic headlights

I'm picking this up on friday hopefully.

Don't laugh. ;)

10035_145612092855_501347855_2516051_3452835_n.jpg

It's a lowly 1.9d. It'll be lowered on some wide steelies or some smallish wide alloys at some point with a set of RST recaros in eventually. Nice little smoker.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
were abouts you live Rob? have i seen you around (im in a Low black clio, yellow headlights)