ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

TT QS
i know its a sport rep, and its got a 1.6 rs engine but its still a "non sport" so still deserves to be in here imo

306729_10151948249040603_1722546718_n.jpg

alien green ;)

please tell me you have a thread on this!

clio
My ph1 1.2

forum4.jpg

Mods: 15'' alloys, lowered -30mm with H&R springs..

Plans: get Dynamique rear spoiler, dual headlights, ph2 tail lights..

alien green rs133
twingo gorgini rs 1600 engine gearbox and gearlinkage, some trickary with the driveshafts and its fits lovely.
i sprayed the shell alien green, its a colour that grows on you. still got bonnet to paint green at some point.

unfortunately i dont have the time to keep a project thread going, its pretty much a new car since i was last on here.

TT QS
twingo gorgini rs 1600 engine gearbox and gearlinkage, some trickary with the driveshafts and its fits lovely.
i sprayed the shell alien green, its a colour that grows on you. still got bonnet to paint green at some point.

unfortunately i dont have the time to keep a project thread going, its pretty much a new car since i was last on here.

Black bonnet contrasts nicely IMO! What splitters on it?

Ph2 1.6 5 door
not anything special in the cars here, my 1.6 privilege (on the right with the yellow plates)...but trust me, seeing 2 near identical clios in the outer western suburbs of sydney is unreal, they're not real common out here...and to see one the same colour made me smile

clioandfriend.jpg

alien green rs133
the roof is black as is the cup spoiler, i really dont like black bonnets, it screams bad boy imo, and the splitter is off a 97 safane

Clio RS 2003

You should at least do a topic with more pics... I believe it would be the first Clio 2 with that color... it would have massive interest!

racing blue sport
15cc47f1.jpg

my clio
ta technix coilovers
rota grid wheels 16'
yellow fogs
black badges, calpiers and drums
de wipered
68475ae5.jpg

8321cc4d.jpg

39199e8f.jpg

19720fc3.jpg

racing blue sport
cheers man , yh sticker was a couple of quid so done it , dno what to do next though , thinking 172 rear bumper , wanna race spec it

That does look good. After some side skirts too. Are they the ones from Poland? Lol

Speaking of side skirts I was considering a set also. Just don't really trust them coming from Poland lol and also I cba to pay somebody to spray them. They do look good though. Would like to see some more pictures of them on non sports tbh

Recent quick snap of mine. Need to get some good quality pics of it somewhen soon!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345452155.318216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345452155.318216.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 112
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345452173.589192.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345452173.589192.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 128

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Speaking of side skirts I was considering a set also. Just don't really trust them coming from Poland lol and also I cba to pay somebody to spray them. They do look good though. Would like to see some more pictures of them on non sports tbh

Use paypal and therefore you have the protection paypal provide.

I think im going to treat myself to a set for christmas so i will let you all know how it goes!

Use paypal and therefore you have the protection paypal provide.

I think im going to treat myself to a set for christmas so i will let you all know how it goes!

Yeah do it :) I found that clios look really high at the front which is why I wanted them but I've lowered mine so much now that it looks low all round! That's why I'm thinking I may not bother. But yeah would like to see yours once they're fitted