ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meet

Skoda Fabia vRS

were back on track now guys after a xmas break so i hope your all checkin the meets forum again

all the discussion is in one thread, its this Sat, 2pm, JJB Soccer Dome car park opposite Trafford Centre

H22A7 Accord Type R

i might pop over to this one, takin a leisurely cruise down the motorway! just have to work out how to get across to the JJB bit lol!

Alrite burn, dam dam dam im not going to make buddy cause my JRs didnt come in for last sat so im going down this sat, are any of you keeping it going on till the night time cause then i could make it, other wise have a good day lads and ill make it next time. all have ago of adis AP-22 cause it cool.................

col

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 13 January 2003

come on m8 u know u wanna say hi

LOL

Well see... ;)

Depends if I have the time, as I have plans for the weekend, so might not be able to make it.

Would probably not come in the Clio anyway, would be the 306 or the R5 as theyre more fun! :D