ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Mega Meet Pics!!!

mk2 ph low 1.2
20091121-cs_nw_preston_meet_sy_0025.jpg

Really like this. Who's is it?

Shame its the poverty spec front bumper though, even fog covers look better than non cut out ones IMO...

Its mine mate and yh great pics people and another great meet thanks naith you did good organising it all

TrackCar & F30 330d
WOW that Toyota Celica is A-MAZING.

Did it actually have a decent engine?

Huge turn out too :)

I need some dents seeing too, oh the list keeps on growing :(

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks a great meet and great cars!

Whats the light under the lower grille on the blue Meg ?

Golf GTD Mk7
who's that suppose to be a resemblance of? Darren? Nice pice all. Love the few mug shots of Naith and Chris. You have to look mean to survive in the north ;)

S4 Avant
Looks like a good first meet!

I was going to turn up after sym0n invited me on friday evening, but had to be in Sheffield early that afternoon.

sym0ns invitation was a work of art though, drunken msn messaging FTW.

Lionel Richie
i think its because the northern lot didn't understand the queens english, i'll have to learn more northern lingo "how do" and "otttt pot"

Bus w**ker
sym0ns invitation was a work of art though, drunken msn messaging FTW.
:eek: PMSL I'd forgot about that...

300mile round trip and 1 bloody photo of the dynacup! you northerners are crap! ;)
Pfft, turn up hours late and park t'other end of the car park in the rain. No bloody chance I was heading down there to see a Dynamique with cut springs. :rasp:

Anyway to stop you moaning I'll pack my camera when I come see you this week and get some for you (gives me something to do), just give it a wipe down and chuck out the fag packets at least :clown:.

think i might hit BTM thurs or fri... its the MS xmas do in leicester this weekend so it would be rude not too... yes hopkins riad will bring laundered money and his camera x

Bus w**ker
think i might hit BTM thurs or fri... its the MS xmas do in leicester this weekend so it would be rude not too
I'm hoping to get in on Friday, but I've not spoken to Fred yet...long weekend for me then if so ;). Might see you there.

CS.jpg

Who is this? He has a Who is this ? He has uncanny resemblance to Allan Carr

Think/pretty sure that's Gaz and Gaz's car. He's local ish to me, hopefully that's him getting the dents out of his 182 before he comes to mine to get his car sorted for swirls.