ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not another "Upgrade of the Downgrade" Thread...

So after about a month and a half of ownership here is how I am getting on...

Here is how it stood after the last thread I made:

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

Couple of bits new...

First off, my exhaust went, so quick phonecall to Ktec where an order was placed for a Supersport Recessed Exhaust. Arrived the next day :approve: and we got onto fitting it:

100_1140.jpg

When we first fitted it, it was a bit wonky!!

100_1144.jpg

so after CS advice, cable ties and new exhaust mounts were fitted ;)

Also ordered a KTR Panel Filter, as im getting ready to service the car and ordered myself a new splitter ;)

100_1147.jpg

100_1148.jpg

100_1149.jpg

Before new splitter:

100_1152.jpg

100_1153.jpg

After new splitter: (Warning!!! Skoda Content)

100_1155.jpg

100_1157.jpg

And a couple more pics... Whoring much!!!

DSC00521.jpg

(Leave my dirty arches alone)

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

Only want a Cup Spoiler now and ill be done!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Did you go for the Supersports version of the recessed exhaust mate?

Looks really well, nice mods :)

Very nice, Exhaust is sitting much better now.

Agree about the cup splitter.

Flash makes the arch gap look quite bad but bottom pic the ride height looks pretty perfect for me.

what exhaust trim is that? i seriously need 1

Its a standard Clio 182 one I think.. I ordered the Ktec exhaust system with Carbon Surround. And it basically came as the standard surround and then you have to stick the carbon bit on, so I thought id leave it standard to match the rest of the car

where did u get that skoda splitter from? looks great!
As above, Skoda Dealership ;) £10.19 + Vat

Lower it and cup spoiler and its done! nice car though mate!
I wouldnt mind lowering it, but it scrapes part of the exhaust under the car when I try to put it down my drive now, so there would be no chance getting it down if i lower it :dapprove:

Did you go for the Supersports version of the recessed exhaust mate?

Looks really well, nice mods :)
Yea went for the supersport, basically because it was a tad cheaper ;) and im a skint student lol.

Went to play football today, pulled into the ground and already scraped my splitter :( :( :( gonna try to wet + dry the scratches out... Proper gutted!

Thanks for the comments peeps...

Kind of on topic, but here is a pic of the car when I first got it:
100_1081.jpg

I posted a thread on NottsCarClub to show how I was getting on with the car.

One response was:
"The black wheels look too small. The silver ones like they could carry a mondeo. Neither are a good choice imo."

Made me "LOL"... They are 17" wheels and look "too small" :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Its a standard Clio 182 one I think.. I ordered the Ktec exhaust system with Carbon Surround. And it basically came as the standard surround and then you have to stick the carbon bit on, so I thought id leave it standard to match the rest of the car

As above, Skoda Dealership ;) £10.19 + Vat

I wouldnt mind lowering it, but it scrapes part of the exhaust under the car when I try to put it down my drive now, so there would be no chance getting it down if i lower it :dapprove:

Skoda Fabia 2007 onwards

Part Number: 5J7 807 061

Gutted ive already scratched mine!

Nice one, I'm getting one ASAP.

TT 225+
looks good man, where abouts in notts are you? i recognise the area but cant think where it is :eek:

Good choice on the exhaust. The Supersport one sounds that little bit better! I was playing in some tunnels with mine this afternoon, deafening everyone else :)

172 with k-tec sound
nice choice of exhaust;)

Attachments

• BILD0024.JPG
    BILD0024.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 61
  • BILD0028.JPG
    BILD0028.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 52
looks good man, where abouts in notts are you? i recognise the area but cant think where it is :eek:
Eastwood way mate... Pics were taken in the Ikea underground car park bit.
How about you? Need to meet all the local CS people lol

Good choice on the exhaust. The Supersport one sounds that little bit better! I was playing in some tunnels with mine this afternoon, deafening everyone else :)
Does sound great, not too loud either! When I was taking some pics in the car park, i revved the engine a bit and set off a couple of car alarms :rasp:

nice choice of exhaust;)
Yours sticks out alot more than mine. You cant see it looking straight down! Which is how I wanted it anyway, so it sits in line with the bumpers curve!