ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nottingham cliosport owners post here!

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm from Sutton in Ashfield, and I spend a lot of time in Ilson.
Cruise about in an iceberg 172 that looks bog standard to the untrained eye.

valver engined r5.
live in sutton in ashfield
work in mansfield
but drive all over notts/derby
449 blue mk1 clio hybrid with white cage

M235i / 172
I'm from Langley Mill, Drive a flamer 172 with black wheels <<< I see quite a few RS' about but never flash as I don't wanna look a spanner lol
I do see a Iceburg silver 172 on my way to/from work sometimes. Im sure the reg spells "M SEXY" with a blonde piece behind the wheel ;)

ITB BG 182
You should flash, because at the end of the day if they dont know you then no one says owt, and if they do know you some one on here will say "hi you looked a prat waving at me"
I see loads about notts and flash, wave and shout. Still no spots

ITB BG 182
Rob i would text you, but i can not be arsed to go find my phone down stairs. Ill nip to yours tomorrow if ya doing nowt?

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I'm from Nottingham. I aw a few out on Saturday afternoon whilst in my flamer, none had Cliosport stickers though :(

I'm from Yorkshire but do drive to Nottingham a few days a week as our lass goes to Nottingham Uni. I'm in a '55' plate 182 Trophy. :)

Similar for me. I'm from Wakefield and now live in Nottingham (West Bridgford) and used to go to Nottingham Uni :)
Drive an RB182 with stripes!

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
the 172 has gone and has been replaced by a ph2 v6, give me a flash if you see me around Ollerton, Newark etc

Nissan 350z
Hmm this thread was bumped from the depths eh? Not quite Nottingham but I live in Spondon, Derby :)

Bus w**ker
If you want a meet you might want to keep your eye on the meets section lol. ;)

If you organise it, they will come.

000108_14.jpg

Nissan 350z
We need a list of people in the area so that whoever is organising a meet can PM everyone on said list to prevent people missing it or finding the thread to late. Sounds a ballache but i imagine would give some good turn outs :)

Bus w**ker
SRSLY lol look in the meet section. All the information you could ever need is in there.

OR FEEL MY WRATH.

Mini Clubman
hi, i live in south normanton. work in mansfield. get about all over derbyshire/nottinghamshire. drive a silver 182 with both cup packs, miltek exhaust system and knN induction. got a private plate on it (i know they are s**t - was a present) look out for me. plate ends in TGT

We should get a meet going. never done owt like that. love cars n s**t. lol. PM me if ya wanna sort summet.

Tom