ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Polo gti
Completly stripped, corbeau buckets, roll cage in satin black, gunmetal grey inside.. Ph1 airbox, orbisoud cup racer exhaust, poly front windows, ktec coilovers... For now :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363634228.661532.jpg

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Another week down :) euro rates have improved a little as well.

Was Hoping to finish getting the car sorted today but weather looks like it's not going to help

SQ5
I've got a day off too and yet to open the blinds! It's sounding windy.

Need to get my rear spacers sorted ideally as too much camber. Do you think a washer on each too bolt behind the stub axle would be fine on the too to bring it out?

I can't see any problem my self but having never done anything like that before unsure on if its safe or not!

Also need to go to Halfords and get my broken bits replaced, the torx bits are made of chocolate.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
No day off :( should be bit early home. Day off =not earning
Halfords torx sockets aren't the best. I've got one that's actually twisted!
As of this morn the ring fund is officially full :)

SQ5
Yes one of mine is twisted and one is broken. Ones also in my engine bay somewhere as the magnetic bit in the holder is broken!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I dropped a sensor from the inlet manifold into the bay last weekend. Took me an hour to find it. What an arse!

SQ5
I looked for the torx bit but its the same colour as everything and my garage lighting is crap! Inlet sensors aren't something you can just leave though, ha!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ye I've dropped a little socket before. So hard to see.
Car seems to be running better since I put new plugs in. Previous owner put denso iridiums in.
Changed them for ngks.
Only driven it once though since I fitted them. With this weather it's tucked away in the garage

SQ5
everything just feels good on it at the moment which worries me.

Remember when I said this last week?

Drove car out of garage yesterday and my less than 1000 miles shocks were pissing oil everywhere! FU Renault!

New one will be here Tuesday for warranty replacement luckily, but that means I need to take this off today, I've not looked outside yet but it sounds windy as f**k!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Thats a bit shocking for an oe part!

Wish i had a double garage could work on the car in the dry then!

Hope next weekend is better weather

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ye I have a bit of room to work on it but can only jack one side up.

Just ordered a roll bar mount for my go pro :)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Well I braved the melting snow today as my drive was clear. Oil change done. Just brake fluid to go now

ph1 172
You lot are quite organised...

Today I removed:
-All brake lines
-Pedal box
-Servo and master cylinder
-Pas pipes

Then I have washed all under the bonnet and de greased ready for me to rub down tomorrow and Tuesday so Wednesday it can go for paint.

They do like to pull me as of late, my fault anyway.

It was a lady with Brown hair, I knew she was coming for me so I pulled over and got out. She was actually really nice bar asking if I do drugs flol!

No I just look my usual self ha, apparently I smelt sweet then I explained all I'd done was eat coulliflower cheese and watch the formula 1 high lights, she must of thought I was a right **** tbh. She complimented me on how pleasant I was, but still fined me. Being nice doesn't work :(

62days now i think, just seen theres still snow on the ring! Hopefully when we get there we hit the hot weather again :)

96430bd0986911e28ec622000aa8030b_7.jpg

SQ5
61 ;)

Just saw that photo too! It had cleared up during the week, was watching some industry testing videos.

ph1 172
I'm spraying the primer on tomorrow morning then my mate will top coat hopefully in the afternoon. Just going white.

Still happy to see it progressing! I might head to rockingham on the 6th to watch the racing toastfrenzy/burpspeed should be there. If im not working you fancy it?

I also need to get that spare wheel back off you before the ring lol

ph1 172
I will be working hard on the car mate so won't make it. Want to get it all done asap so I can get a few miles testing under my belt before it goes to Germany lol

Will sort the wheel out

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Got my gopro cage mount today and been out for a little play while it was dry. Car feels really good :)
Been thinking of changing it but then I drive it and love it again