ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

LY Megane R26
I haven't done much to mine lately, cambelt is booked in Friday with 519 and I bought some oil and a filter to service the weekend after too, need new plugs and was going to change the gearbox oil too.

SQ5
Ha, I just saw that too.

Waiting for my rear spacers with no extra rear camber to turn up and MOT end of month.

I'll be doing 2-4 laps

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I'm unsure how many to do.
Want to do 25 but not sure my 888s have enough legal tread to drive there and back plus laps. But then the ring doesn't seem to massively wear tyres.
Also if theres a lot of closures it would be a struggle getting them all done.
Done 16 in 2 wet days before but there wasn't that many people there.
Hmm

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Place in adenau rents bikes cheaply. Tempted to rent one on the sat to ride round and watch the racing

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Think it's less than 20 euros to rent. Big hill in every direction out of adenau though !
When we watched Vln in Sept we went up to the outside of the carrosel and got a massive bollocking from some marshalls lol

SQ5
Lol, I would like to know done routes for getting to certain corners, and bikes are the only way really.

50 days today :)

RenaultSport 172
Well interested in joining in. Last years trip looked excellent. I am missing a passenger though!
If I can get a mate to go then I'll book up!

Ring virgin here though so will probably have a few questions!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Getting close now! Rather excited! It's my 7th time yet I'm still like a child! Lol
Fantom it's well worth going. It's an amazing place. Your first lap is an amazing feeling.

RenaultSport 172
Breamy I have that child like excitement and I'm not even going (yet) lol

Will definitely do my best to come along :)
I fancy one of them steaks on a stone!

SQ5
Come along, I'm sure you can find a mate to come.

Quite a few last year who had never met any of us and still keep in contact and had a good laugh!

Just ordered brethalysers for france, gb sticker and head light reflectors :)

Got my triangle from last year and high vis's will come from work the day before we go.

Pretty much set now :D

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Just brake bleading to do for me. Took it on a longish run today and all seems good :)

Never actually bothers with the headlight deflectors as its really hard to get them right with xenons! And my gb sticker is still on from last year lol

Just ordered brethalyser for france, forgot all about that, borrowed my parents last time

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Me and a friend are heading over in 2 cars no passengers on the wed. Got a spare hotel space as well. Your more than welcome to come along with us!
Finding people to go is a pain. I've organised loads of trips now. One trip was 24 people ! But these days 1 or 2 people seems to be about the norm!

RenaultSport 172
I'd love to mate but I wanted to split the costs really with a mate. Also don't fancy driving all that way alone.

LY Megane R26
I had my cambelt done, needed a new engine mount as mine was in half and also got a leak from PAS pump, it looked asif the pulley was loose so it can move side to side which caused wear on the old belt. So need to change that.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
think ive decided im going to do 25 laps :) as it looks like its going to be my only trip this year.
​If anyone wants to come out for a pax lap ill be around loads :)

SQ5
Yep getting excited. Missus goes to Florida a week before so its making my time seem even less!

6 weeks now I believe, last year at this time I still don't think I'd decided if I was going or not so still hope for some others :)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ye 6 weeks. Only got 4 weeks and a day left at work I think. And 2 of the are 4 day week's.
Been sorting my travel money out. Need a lot for 25 laps!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Good times! Wish i got a pay rise, Just seems to be pay cuts lately!
Worked it out and with 25 laps i think ill need around 1200 euros, But its looking like its going to be my only trip this year :(

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Thats some serious commitment that! Think if i lived at home id be there loads of times a year, Now i have a house bill drain lots of money :(

SQ5
Yes we will have.

We can start a list now if you wish

These are the style we will have, exactly the same as last year but with 2013 instead of 2012! I think you can have virtually any solid colour.

anu8u8ez.jpg

Stickers;

1. DannyR - 2x White