ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

We're going on the busiest weekend of the year apparently lol. Big festival the week after too lol

Its at this point I will remind everyone I didn't pick the date lol

Last edited:
  ph1 172
Means we can have a massive party on the campsite and get kicked off for being drunk and disorderly

Drag race on grass??

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I just go on the rough estimate of 500 quid. Think I did it on 400 last time, but I managed to get four laps for a tenner.

Ive budgeted around 800 this time with doing amsterdam on the way home

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ive budgeted 900 euros for the trip but hoping to do plenty of laps!
Danny if you want a hotel we have some space where we are staying 27 euros a night with breakfast, drop me a pm if your interested

pimp mobile Zafira
Just over 3 weeks now:) can't wait. I'm not taking a load of cash as I've got baby stuff to buy. Luckily I'm splitting the cost with a mate. Might not be able to many laps but who cares. It'll be fun all the same. Just need my mates passport to be sorted.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
You're gonna be there te week before Rock am Ring....LOL, you won't out party german rockers

There was some rock thing on last year when I was there. Was up at that club that's by the nurburgring museum (can't remember the name of the club), but it was a crazy night! Fuckin loudest club I've ever been in, pumpin out heavy metal! My ears were ringing for two days!! People walking round with huge bottles of vodka and loads of cans of red bull, never seen owt like it

Trafic 140dci
Just checked my breakdown cover, European cover doesn't cover cars over 11 years old :( 1 year FFS if only i still had my cup!