ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

ph1 172
As long as the sticker doesn't advertise homersexuallity on my car, I am not bothered.

I am not homerphobic

SQ5
attachment.php

Trafic 140dci
Danny i'll probably have 2x white stickers and 2x black, i'm not 100% sure where i want them, but that will give me some options :eek:

pimp mobile Zafira
Was always way more than that when we were sorting ours out! and DFDS were the cheapest then.
Exactly this. I went through Quidco to get a little cash back. I did however get an email a couple of weeks after booking the ferry from DFDS offering deals at £39.

SQ5
Oh I see, I probably just timed it right.

Anyone getting breakdown cover? I've just been quote £60!!!!!!

SQ5
Lol, I'm gonna call AA as that's what I pay a year for 3 days lol, although if we have a tow bar we should be all ok so don't really need it!

I'll ring insurance next week, or check my policy, sure I am. Most do cover the minimum you need!

Trafic 140dci
I'm with RAC but they only cover cars upto 11 years old :( If anyone can sort something for the weekend, let me know as i'll be interested, other than that i have a tow rope.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
All insurance should cover you for minimum cover. I would call them check your fully comp. Also call your bank.let them know your going abroad. It's a pain in the Arse if they stop your card!

2 weeks today!

pimp mobile Zafira
As Breamy has said most insurance cover only gives you 3rd party as standard so Definatly worth a check.

SQ5
Stickers are £2 each, could you please PayPal me a gift to djroberts@live.co.uk stating how many you want and in either black or white.

All stickers will then be delivered to me and you will get them when I see you :)

SQ5
They are the standard size Nurburgring sticker size. Yellow should be fine, If not white or black when you email me!