ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

SQ5
The idea of them is great but they're a little bit soft. They should either be soft like cake or hard like a biscuit, and they're in the middle =\

GSXR + KDX220
It's all coming together! Dan, are you going to ring ahead for the campsite so there's enough places together? Just ordered myself a track day lid too :) so now I can stop borrowing lol

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Campsite will just let you in to find your own pitches, if you struggle, find the guy on the moped with the googly eyes, he speaks good english and is really helpful. We arrived last week and were the only ones there, and within 36 hours it was full of 24hour race visitors. You'll be there in the run up to Rock-am-Ring so it'll get gradually busier, but i'd expect plenty of space to be available on arrival.

Electric is 3eu a day and well worth it, we took an event shelter, a fridge, a sound system and a strip light. it's a standard round 16amp plug in

pimp mobile Zafira
Even my stripped clio seems small once you start filling it lol.
Got a 7,5kg gas bottle! So thats my source of cooking sorted/anyone else that wants to use the bbq is welcome too :)

That might be me wanting to blag the usage.

Trafic 140dci
Really pleased for you Lewis. Rear calliper all good?

Yes although I had to have a new one, he got the old nipple out and the rebate/Channel behind it was f*cked so he said I'd be better with a new caliper, if I had more time I'd of sourced a second hand one but least this one is covered by garentee :)

Want me to post that drill bit? Also Ive got some! Anti fog window wax for you. I found it in the van today lol

Might aswell cook big loads of food on one BBQ, also if I manage to set fire to anyone's tent its not my fault!!
Na I'm in no hurry for the drill bit, oh nice one I'll have some of that :)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
just to make you all over excited....

553475_10150806782878059_556573058_9671726_26858244_n.jpg

GSXR + KDX220
Oil change done :) still got 2 wheels to finish lol slowly gathering my s**t together, gotta dig the tent etc out too! In a week we'll pretty much be off the ferry and on the wrong side of the road ;)

GSXR + KDX220
Not sure yet tbh, which way you guys going and what time you leaving wherever it is youre leaving from?