ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

GSXR + KDX220
Hmmm, I'll prob have to meet up further south, maybe the m25 somewhere cos I'll be coming from Colchester way. Failing that, at Dover or on the way on the m20 I guess lol

LY Megane R26
Hmmm, I'll prob have to meet up further south, maybe the m25 somewhere cos I'll be coming from Colchester way. Failing that, at Dover or on the way on the m20 I guess lol

Take it A12 you'll be coming from which is junction 28?

Iv got a chair somewhere, just need to dig it out!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good to me! Packing loads of bits into the car today so its all ready to go then it will sit in the garage till early friday morn!
Cannot wait

SQ5
I'll be doing the same, got a 12v socket to wire in and fuse and that about it except normal checks.

Full tank of VPower Sunday evening and load up Thursday afternoon!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ive been off all week! not even had a day off work ill for about 4 years then suddenly hit with a really bad infection and a whole week off! Starting to feel human again now

2.00 am - Fourwentways services. CB21 6AP
The majority who are meeting here no where it is.

1.dmallett

4.40 am - Dover South Services. (24hour) CT17 9EE
stones throw from the ferry.

Pick me up from Bury Tesco about 1:00 then?

and yer tesco at 1 :)

As for my appendix, been told to wait 6hours if i still feel like s**t go to A and E, i reckon/hope ill be ok :)

Trafic 140dci

1.dmallett
2. LewisTalor

ph1 172

1.dmallett
2. LewisTalor
3. Rhys Beal and Scott

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Will see you there hopefully! or if you stop at spa ill see you there. We are getting euro tunnel so will be travelling slightly different time. may see you on route who knows!

Trafic 140dci
I see! We will keep an eye out, we.should have 3 ph1s and 3 ph2s I think.

Just downloaded TomTom for my iPhone, and planned the route, it's saying 8 and a half hours from my house... To get to Fourwentways for 2, i'll be leaving at 12:30. So in Theory give or take a few hours for fuel stops/delays we'll be there between 10-11am :D Thought it was gonna be in the afternoon some time.

ph1 172
Just downloaded TomTom for my iPhone, and planned the route, it's saying 8 and a half hours from my house... To get to Fourwentways for 2, i'll be leaving at 12:30. So in Theory give or take a few hours for fuel stops/delays we'll be there between 10-11am :D Thought it was gonna be in the afternoon some time.

I think it will be the afternoon that we arrive as how long is the ferry crossing in total? 2hrs? So we will be leaving France at 8ish

Trafic 140dci
I think it will be the afternoon that we arrive as how long is the ferry crossing in total? 2hrs? So we will be leaving France at 8ish

I don't know, i thought TomTom included Ferry times etc, to be fair though, once we hit France, we're half way there, then it's Autobahns shortly after that :)

ph1 172
I don't know, i thought TomTom included Ferry times etc, to be fair though, once we hit France, we're half way there, then it's Autobahns shortly after that :)

8 1/2hrs won't include the ferry crossing as it's 450miles for me and aa route planer said 7hrs and something. Are we going on any unrestricted autobahns then? Also, just speaking to the chap that is doing my roll cage and he said we HAVE to go to Spa whilst we're there;)

SQ5
I've got 6 but unsure if 4 work.

Have four that have a 3 mile radius, they're the ones that don't work but we will try! Just need 16 AAA batteries.

Got my s**t sorted today, not much to go in really!

ph1 172
I have a couple of walkie talkies. As long as you put them on the same channels they are all compatible aren't they?