ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW - Wales Run pic bad attempt at taking pics

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Didnt take many pics sorry guys and girls, left it to Al ;)

th_31.gif
th_30.gif
th_29.gif

th_28.gif
th_27.gif
th_26.gif

th_25.gif
th_24.gif
th_23.gif

th_22.gif
th_21.gif
th_20.gif

th_19.gif
th_18.gif
th_17.gif

th_16.gif
th_15.gif
th_14.gif

th_13.gif
th_12.gif
th_11.gif

th_10.gif
th_09.gif
th_08.gif

th_07.gif
th_06.gif
th_05.gif

th_04.gif
th_03.gif
th_02.gif

th_01.gif

Abarth Grande Punto
looks good mate, never been to a meet before but i can imagine driving in convoy is fun!

RB 182
Gazeratti said:
Cool Pics, was a really great day, think i need a turbo fitting to mine to keep up ;)

lol, i dont think it does gaz, i think u need 2 push it more :rasp: i dont mind sitting in the drivers seat ;) ;)

al

ST on the way...
crazy_kittyuk said:
lol, i dont think it does gaz, i think u need 2 push it more :rasp: i dont mind sitting in the drivers seat ;) ;)

I'm sure he would!!! ;)

Cam

182 Cup
ahhhhhhh bollox!! looks like a cracker. :dapprove: but last night was worth it. ;)
Crackin pics peeps.

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl at you two wandering off to buy ice cream ;) good effort for catching up though.

If you havn't done so already add your name to the NW people list and you will get pm's about future meets :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cool pics - good shot of mine too. You got the side that was completely filthy - the other had a clean spot from the egg-cleaning episode the night before.... ;)

Who's was the silver 172 with the 'Ring sticker on the boot? Sounded awesome that thing - looked really, really tidy too. :approve:

D.

audi a6 3.0tdi
how do i add myself to the list of people in the northwest? still finding my way round the site. i always get lost lol

172 Cup (2003)
Some great pics there! I'll put mine up later on - was going to remove the number plates but i think its a bit late for that now :rasp:

I tried to take some at Horseshoe pass of the 4 Clios i could see bombing it over the other side - which actually turned out OK - if a little dangerous!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I was indeed...thought you'd be going to the meet when you were following me lol

Where did you come from? I'm near Blackpool/Preston....

al

ST on the way...
gazzrenn said:
I tried to take some at Horseshoe pass of the 4 Clios i could see bombing it over the other side - which actually turned out OK - if a little dangerous!

Got a few of those too, and giles about 200m behind em! ;)

172 Cup (2003)
Notorious said:
I was indeed...thought you'd be going to the meet when you were following me lol

Where did you come from? I'm near Blackpool/Preston....

I'm Blackpool... i had a hunch you were going... Williams with rollcage.... sorta put 2 and 2 together!

audi a6 3.0tdi
Put my name on the list of northwest people. did it twice coz i'm numb and can't work computers thanks for the help

well as maz has said cheer's for everyone that came along and hope you all enjoyed the run . :D .

let see if we can get another in before the badweather drop's on us .

me is thinking late night run once again get rid of them fooking caravan's and slow arse driver's . not that we where going fast . lol

Maz

LY 200
Lol sounds good to me, just need to work round the Christmas event that myself and Gaz are trying to orhanise to avoid overkill :)

liquidized RacingBlue 182
loooks like fun wish i coood go, im in the north/west aswell, just stuck 50 miles out to see o the IOM..... wen is the next one? i might make an effort to come over!!!

Maz

LY 200
^^ keep an eye in local meetings, we always have something going on and anyone is welcome :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looked like a good run, shame I couldn't do it (don't have a car at the moment), hopefully there will be another one that I can bring the 225 to.