ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NW - Wales Run pic bad attempt at taking pics

vauxhall corsa c
Well they arnt that good put who cares it was a class day cheers tim.Thanks to Andyleigh was driving me around.

*Edit*

Pics now uploaded by Leeshez below

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Heres the few I took..might as well have all the pics in one thread.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
sick as sin, i will be at the next one in the rat :)

need to start getting time off work!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
i see you parked up at betws y coed at the end of that road with the speed bumps next to the big field.

was tempted to come, shame i didnt looked as if a few ppl went shame buying a house is coming first at the mo :(

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I think your camera is on the wrong setting or something..it looked an expensive jobby?

vauxhall corsa c
I think your camera is on the wrong setting or something..it looked an expensive jobby?

huh its shitey camera i robbed off me bro about 2mins before i got picked up lol

vauxhall corsa c
im not egging on people to steal from there brother's but it worth it if you do.just do what i did.wait till he is asleep an nick it and go on a cs meet hehe.i benifited from it

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Cool Pics, was a really great day, think i need a turbo fitting to mine to keep up ;)