ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW - Wales Run pic bad attempt at taking pics

172 Cup (2003)
Tim said:
me is thinking late night run once again get rid of them fooking caravan's and slow arse driver's . not that we where going fast . lol

Half the fun was trying to get round 'em though ! :rasp:

Especially on the way home, there was some crazy overtaking going on there after horseshoe pass.

al

ST on the way...
gazzrenn said:
Especially on the way home, there was some crazy overtaking going on there after horseshoe pass.

That last bit on the way home was MAD!!

Don't think the lorry was too happy when we overtook and he was heading our way!! :S

Did anyone else go past that mental 4x4 with the trailer on the back?

Maz

LY 200
I didn't see any gash driving as I was at the front and I am sure everyone else was very well behaved .. ahem wouldn't want this thread to turn into a NW bad driving thread now would we guys .. its pics from the meet :)

Clio 197
wales.gif

Maz

LY 200
^^ nice one Giles :)

All in all it was a cracking day, glad everyone enjoyed themselves and got home safe :)

I was a bit worried at first when 24 cars turned up lol but you guys all played the part, can't wait til the next one ;)

182 Cup Inferno
^^i saw that! this old man waved at someone in front of me! must have been u! so funny!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Darren S said:
Cool pics - good shot of mine too. You got the side that was completely filthy - the other had a clean spot from the egg-cleaning episode the night before.... ;)

Who's was the silver 172 with the 'Ring sticker on the boot? Sounded awesome that thing - looked really, really tidy too. :approve:

D.

that would be me... relocated intake, viper, straight-through stealth system with decat...

I had a headache most of the time mate. lol

thanks though, she's a minter yeah.:approve:

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
such an excellent meet, definitely up there with the best.

good to meet new faces too.

more pictures required!!

Chris

172 Cup (2003)
I've uploaded my pictures here...

http://cliosport.50webs.com/

......i'd like to draw your attention to the biker gang 'The Outlaws' ..... and the high risk shot of the Clios on the opposite side of Horseshoe pass.

I nearly took a picture of the suicidal sheep that started to wander into the road, but i was too busy shouting at it!

Enjoy :D

EDIT - i stole the Cliosport Colour and Logo for my pictures page.... hope thats ok :S

Last edited:

al

ST on the way...
gazzrenn said:
I've uploaded my pictures here...

http://cliosport.50webs.com/

......i'd like to draw your attention to the biker gang 'The Outlaws' ..... and the high risk shot of the Clios on the opposite side of Horseshoe pass.

I nearly took a picture of the suicidal sheep that started to wander into the road, but i was too busy shouting at it!

Enjoy :D

EDIT - i stole the Cliosport Colour and Logo for my pictures page.... hope thats ok :S

Some cool piccys there!! :D

vauxhall corsa c
Was amusing when andyleigh nearly took a old women out on a street corner nearly had her shopping basket on my lap

Vectra :(
Maz said:
Awww I liked that lil pig, he was cute, where are the pics of him ?? he oinked at me ;) lol

Did he think you were one of his kind? ;)

Looked like a good turn out. Sorry again i couldn't make it. Be there next time tho, Well the time after the night out that is as cant make that either lol

Vectra :(
Maz said:
Rick maybe he did and now you come to think about it I can see why ..

... because you have a curly tail? :rasp:

Where there no scary moments whith people and hedges at all? Cant believe 24 cars and no mishaps

Titanium F/F 182
Thanks to Tim and Maz for an absolute belter. We have some great pics that will be up in the next few hrs. Shame that Darren got lost. The drive back to the motorway was a riot. Chris (Carbon Copy) your car sounds ace mate. I could hear it over mine when I was booting it. Few 'hairy' moments (when I went past an Almera and nearly got stuck between that and the wall) but a really good run. Best way to use a tank of fuel. A late night run would be awesome. Will be a bit quieter so there won't be any endurance runs like the three hour stint we did. I was desparate for the loo. One thing nobody mentioned was the dive bombing glider. i thought was coming down on top of us at one point. Good to see you all and meet some new faces. Thanks again. Will get the pics up asap.

al

ST on the way...
Maz said:
^ nice one Al, when you posting them please ?? :)

I'll post em up tonight when I get back from footy :)

They are all resized and just need to be slapped on photobucket.

172 Cup (2003)
kingy100 said:
Was amusing when andyleigh nearly took a old women out on a street corner nearly had her shopping basket on my lap

haha, i remember that woman, very very small pavement!!

Maz

LY 200
Nice one Al

Yeah I seen the glider it was ace, won't mention what I asked Tim about it .. lol

vauxhall corsa c
gazzrenn thank god you saw it only me and andy were piss ourself's laughing didnt no someone else saw it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sokett said:
Thanks to Tim and Maz for an absolute belter. We have some great pics that will be up in the next few hrs. Shame that Darren got lost. The drive back to the motorway was a riot. Chris (Carbon Copy) your car sounds ace mate. I could hear it over mine when I was booting it. Few 'hairy' moments (when I went past an Almera and nearly got stuck between that and the wall) but a really good run. Best way to use a tank of fuel. A late night run would be awesome. Will be a bit quieter so there won't be any endurance runs like the three hour stint we did. I was desparate for the loo. One thing nobody mentioned was the dive bombing glider. i thought was coming down on top of us at one point. Good to see you all and meet some new faces. Thanks again. Will get the pics up asap.

cheers fella.:evil:

good to meet you!

Chris

vauxhall corsa c
chris nice to see the back end skipping out a few time on way back to motorway made me giggle a few time lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
kingy100 said:
chris nice to see the back end skipping out a few time on way back to motorway made me giggle a few time lol

loving the oversteer. :evil:

some awesome roads on the way back, yeah. induction noise didn't do the headache much good though. lol