ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

260% JCW
I'm on tonight.....do you guys play Hardcore or the shoot you with an entire clip & not very realistic mode?

DCi
one days the campers all got together and petitioned for a game type where they wouldnt get constant abuse for being s**t and hiding all through the rounds...

when the campers had their wish granted by the game developers, they called it... hardcore

who the f**k plays hardcore, it's proper w**k

260% JCW
I prefer this version....

One day all the sh1t players got together and whinged about the game being too realistic because they were getting smashed every game by single shots, the developers after constant complaints from all the sh1t players then toned the game down.

Making them invulnerable to everything apart from and entire clip, several hand grenades or rolling thunder. They also give them perks to protect them selves from the far superior players. This mode is Normal, for below average players.

Joking aside it's sh1t when you have to empty and entire clip into someone to put them down, thats W@NK

Bus w**ker
one days the campers all got together and petitioned for a game type where they wouldnt get constant abuse for being s**t and hiding all through the rounds...

when the campers had their wish granted by the game developers, they called it... hardcore

who the f**k plays hardcore, it's proper w**k
Tru' dat!

I f**king hate Hardcore, load of little virgin camping n00bs no scoping like a bunch of c***s and generally not being very fun. It's a frickin' game, if I wanted realistic I'd join the army and go get put down by one shot to the head in <insert latest place America has told us to invade for oil here>. Plus I'm s**t.

260% JCW
Tru' dat!

I f**king hate Hardcore, load of little virgin camping n00bs no scoping like a bunch of c***s and generally not being very fun. It's a frickin' game, if I wanted realistic I'd join the army and go get put down by one shot to the head in <insert latest place America has told us to invade for oil here>. Plus I'm s**t.

At least you're honest......

True you do get campers but you get them on any game.

DCi
I prefer this version....

One day all the sh1t players got together and whinged about the game being too realistic because they were getting smashed every game by single shots, the developers after constant complaints from all the sh1t players then toned the game down.

Making them invulnerable to everything apart from and entire clip, several hand grenades or rolling thunder. They also give them perks to protect them selves from the far superior players. This mode is Normal, for below average players.

Joking aside it's sh1t when you have to empty and entire clip into someone to put them down, thats W@NK

Learn to aim, get 3 kills from a clip, reasonable. Winner winner chicken dinner

DCi
if youre a camper sure, if you go out looking for people, you just die from the first bullet to hit you, wheres the fun in that

57 Clio Campus Sport
I like doing that, silenced spaz, but I usually get raped distance wise. One of the new maps looks like it might be ok for it.

260% JCW
if youre a camper sure, if you go out looking for people, you just die from the first bullet to hit you, wheres the fun in that

Campings boring IMO, hate the whole get the tent out and sit there waiting thing....boring......:boring:

I tend to run around like a mad man with a sub machine gun smashing all the campers.......nothing better then knifing a camper or planting some c4 next to them.

You just have to be more careful, no 2nd, 3rd or 4th chances like you get in Normal TDM. Sometimes it doesn't matter where you hit them head, body it takes way more effort to kill someone, to much IMO. I know its a game but after shooting someone in the head you expect them to go down, not have some kind of perk which saves them.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Good few games with Geordie tonight, got pissed off at the yanks at the end though.

Don't play SnD on it that often so it's hard to tell where people run to/hide etc.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha awesome, I got one on SnD straight from the spawn on Summit too, JohnG and Jamie were in the game and can vouch for it :p

Fiesta ST-3
Right lads and Mel oh and Harpham. Tonight 8pm? Xbox.

As many of us as possible for a private match? Who's keen?

1. Scott

AK

M240i
I'll come on for some shotgun rage :D

Although I think Symons gave me bad aids over Xbox :(

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
Private match? BOOOOOOOO. I'll be on and off throughout the day though no doubt and possible on tonight.

Oh AK, I'm sorry. Be strong and fight it. STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!!!