ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Harpham you got any time for us PS3 losers tonight?

I may have... You're never online when I come on though. :(

Im getting into Black Ops atm, so trying to make the most of it, before I decide its s**t again. Will try to make some time for the real SWET clan though ;) What time you gonna be on Dredz?

Harpham, what was your time?

We did it in 51mins, which isnt great, but was our first time doing a proper race (there was me and two mates that ran. one of which is trying to get fitter and had to stop a couple of times :S).
Very hilly course, which killed. It was down on Locko Park in Derby.
Hopefully though, by the time that Survival of the Fittest comes round, ill be able to smash 10km easy. lol

Bus w**ker
51s not bad for your first time out mate! I've done two now and still stuck at just over 60 minutes, but then I only started running about 5 months ago and my second I did with a blown knee around Silverstone. I'm meant to be doing Survival of the Fittest too, just waiting for my knee to improve and then I'll start my training.

I cant wait for Survival of the Fittest (wierdo). I did it last year with a bunch of women from work, so was ridiculously slow, but was an awesome event. So much fun.
Tbh, I shouldn't really be doing this sort of thing atm. My achilles currently feels like it could snap at any moment ;) . Im hoping to do the Robin Hood Half Marathon (think thats what its called) late summer aswell.

Bus w**ker
I cant wait for Survival of the Fittest (wierdo). I did it last year with a bunch of women from work, so was ridiculously slow, but was an awesome event. So much fun.
Tbh, I shouldn't really be doing this sort of thing atm. My achilles currently feels like it could snap at any moment ;) . Im hoping to do the Robin Hood Half Marathon (think thats what its called) late summer aswell.
I went along last year and took photos of my mates, didn't expect that many women to be doing it tbh. I'll probably be doing it (Ooooh yeeeeah) with a bird from work and a couple of my mates, but all the lads run all the f**king time so no chance I'll stick with them. Achilles is either down to your trainers or not warming up and stretching out fully before you run and cooling down, stretching out afterwards. Robin Hood is a good race, but f**k that too far for me lol.
Survival of the fittest is tonight at 8pm fags!
I'm gonna jump on in a bit to have a warm up, then I challenge all you bitches to FFA! Yeah that's right, every man (and AK) for themselves...until I rage quit.

Yup, its down to lack of stretching after exercise, but its got to the point now where I need some form of sports therapy of something to help sort it out. Calfs are tight as fook, which im guessing is something that has caused/worsened the problem. Robin Hood will kill me tbh. 10km was enough for me, but have an urge to try it out ;)

CS FFA. Im in. Gonna noob the f**k outta you lot!!

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
nuketown at the end was funny! Sy was my free spawn kill :cool:
Nuketown f**king hates me! Every f**king spawn I'm stood in front of you. :( Was a good laugh though even if I was playing s**t. Loved the team camp though, should have gone on game chat just to wind them up more lol bet they were proper raging.

P.S we also need to get some game cams from theatre up on here. For the Lolz
Agreed, I'm tempted go get a PVR now I can output lag free in HD.

Will get the clip from Crisis up tomorrow when I get home from work/figure out how to do it lol.

^ Haha defo. We need to get some of our action up on Youtube. We'll have millions wanting to watch 5 players camp on a tower, with noobtubes and rpg's flying about and 2-3 claymores covering our backs ;)

Two 0 Shitx
Getting back into it slowly, felt shite after MW2, liking galil with silencer atm, made a mistake in trying tomahawk for the first time and getting a kill, i'm just running round with it now trying to get another.