ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
lag has been pretty bad past week. theres been some stuff on the forums why the hit detection is so bad. its basically because the game matches everyone together wether you have 20 ping or 150 unliike mw2 which matches pings and latency so everyone has very similar connection and better games.
lets just hope these jokers never make another game.

LY 182
Gave my mate my B/Ops for a bit so I could get some work done lol. Got it back at the weekend and been enjoying it again.

Set up a mint class that provides some great amusement. Mac11 / RPG for teh_lulz and a tomahawk too. Play demolition and love being a cnut and waiting for people to start planting / defusing the bomb and firing a RPG down into them hah. :cool:

Fiesta ST-3
Urgh just had a bash at theatre mode to try and get some footage of us. Had some serious lolz but f**k knows how I get it off the Xbox.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You need an HD PVR or you can use the 30 second limit feature on the Black Ops Theater mode site to put it on Youtube.

Bus w**ker
Which one and how much? I want one, imagine the levels of boredom I can bring to YouTube with endless videos of me dying or flashbanging myself or BOTH!

Fiesta ST-3
Which one and how much? I want one, imagine the levels of boredom I can bring to YouTube with endless videos of me dying or flashbanging myself or BOTH!

Tbf I was wetting myself at you and Harpham on Crisis when I watched the theatre back. Harpham for trying to jump on a roof, and throwing a flash at you. And you for just being gay on the tower.

Tbf I was wetting myself at you and Harpham on Crisis when I watched the theatre back. Harpham for trying to jump on a roof, and throwing a flash at you. And you for just being gay on the tower.
FLOL... Was that right at the start? I tried to follow the green guy, but it wouldnt let me climb up the wall.
[video=youtube;64ZApOK3BAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ZApOK3BAg[video]
Errrm hi Kevster...LOL
HAHAHAHA!!! Epic video. You should have sacrificed yourself aswell ;)
WTF is this Swet s**t? Harpham uses it all the time?
I am SWET. I will noob and rpg the f**k outta you!! :p

Bus w**ker
You've missed all the fun, well bar the four games AK and me had on TDM to start. They were just f**king s**t.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Well next time you guys are having a match send me an invite and you all can laugh at how cack I am.

May be on soonish, 10:15 or so.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I stay at level 50 to make myself look awesome. High level may intimidate others, but that slowly changes during the game. :/

What do you play? TDM mostly? Quite a fan of Domination / CTF lately.

Bus w**ker
I stay at level 50 to make myself look awesome. High level may intimidate others, but that slowly changes during the game. :/

What do you play? TDM mostly? Quite a fan of Domination / CTF lately.

I never prestige, because I'm too scared of losing my guns and perk therefore being even shitter than usual lol.

Currently TDM or FFA. Also playing CTF now and again but only until I get my f**king Marathon Pro perk and then never ever play it again.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Absolutely beasted on this last night on S and D. Me bifcaids and liamc and a couple of others. Was top about 10 games in a row with around 14 kills.

Fiesta ST-3
I was on late last night. Had a few games with Plummer and kevster but must of missed you symon and ak. I'm going to have a full day of it today. No work ftw.