ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Could be something to do with getting ready for the new maps packs? Or just PSN being s**t for a change lol.

Anyway, I'll be on tonight for a bit - need to give AK a lesson on how to use the Tiger Striped Spas ;).

AK

M240i
Could be something to do with getting ready for the new maps packs? Or just PSN being s**t for a change lol.

Anyway, I'll be on tonight for a bit - need to give AK a lesson on how to use the Tiger Striped Spas ;).

You stole my gun from me :(

Listerine & Poledo
How do I upload the videos from BLOPS?
Got a game where I managed to kill more than 1 person before being ridiculed, might see if I can Youtube it to the tune of Benny Hill

PM would be aprpeciated

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I never prestige, because I'm too scared of losing my guns and perk therefore being even shitter than usual lol.

Currently TDM or FFA. Also playing CTF now and again but only until I get my f**king Marathon Pro perk and then never ever play it again.

Same. I died lots of times for those guns, I aint losing them for a silly badge.

Demolition is awesome lately, not doing so bad on it.

Anyone playing today / tonight add me : Logie 360

May be on at some point :)

Fiesta ST-3
Same. I died lots of times for those guns, I aint losing them for a silly badge.

Demolition is awesome lately, not doing so bad on it.

Anyone playing today / tonight add me : Logie 360

May be on at some point :)

I will be on some time today and tonight. Gamer tag scotty2121

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Do you guys use mics? I may join you for a few tonight.

I have started a new account because I was so bored, leveling up again is fun.

Fiesta ST-3
Yes mate, it usually consists of AK and plummer speaking in Scottish, Symon crying and Harpham having roid rage.

What what>! I wanna get a sweat on with you lot tonight. Ill come on around 8ish I think. Had work at 6.15 this morning (nice first shift at my new job), so will be knackered, therefore lots of rage ;)

Wont that just be on PS3 though? (as it was Kev that posted that)

EDIT: Just checked my iPhone XBL app. The Ironist is currently on Black Ops online, so cant be down for the xbox peeps.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Just popping out to the gym, back and online hopefully around 9 if not 10. Shall play then if anyones on!

Bus w**ker
Right I'm going on now. Right now...well ok not right now as I'm still typing but as soon as I've finished typing, turned on my TV/xbox and fucked about with my headset. So now. GO.

Ill be on soon I think. Very sleepy after a massive Pizza Hut, so the roid rage will be flowing hard. I went for the healthy option, some pasta, which was then followed by eating some of my families pizzas and some whack off cookie dough. Plus I have another full pizza to take home with me ;)

AK

M240i
The old man turned the net off as I was 'too aggressive' FML!

129150517193688110.jpg

128988877345609837.jpg