ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

All the people who say its s**t just can't handle the fact that MW2 is so easy compared to this.

I actually think that this is easier than mw2. More of just running round blazing this game. Fun yeah, but challenging hardly.

Mw2 give you something to work for ie titles, emblems and prestiges. Would rather they were earned they bought like black ops. More exclusivity for those who have earned titles like 2500 headshots on a gun and 1000 kills with an ac130 etc. Just don't get that in black ops.

MW easier? Other way round for me. First few games on Black Ops I was always near or at the top. Was just too easy too get kill streaks. Graphics are worse, gameplay is worse and the gun customization just makes me lol.

But maybe its just down to my way of playing.

7/10 for me, and being generous.

But hey, each to there own, and we won't always like the same games!!

Fiesta ST-2
Thought the game was ok the night it came out. No lag problems, next day another 500,000 people online and the games a joke. Even if/when this is resolved it's just not for me I find MW2 alot more fun.

Tesla MP3 2021
The MP is a joke, the game has lots of potential. I aint making excuses, just stating facts. Im not the only one!

Tesla MP3 2021
Same again then on domination. Most of the other team on 2/3 bars and going round like they are fecking rambo. Its just unplayable at times!

Tesla MP3 2021
OMG this is a f**king joke. With my silenced weapon it takes nearly a full clip to get someone down but it only takes 2 stray bullets from someone else's silenced weapon to kill me. Im starting to think this has sommet to do with VM as the lag on the game cannot be this bad.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
OMG this is a f**king joke. With my silenced weapon it takes nearly a full clip to get someone down but it only takes 2 stray bullets from someone else's silenced weapon to kill me. Im starting to think this has sommet to do with VM as the lag on the game cannot be this bad.

ditto, empty a lip into someone and just manage a kill when you have to reload whereas everytime i die im getting ploughed by one or two bullets.

Not a 320d
ditto, empty a lip into someone and just manage a kill when you have to reload whereas everytime i die im getting ploughed by one or two bullets.

Also this +1

I find MW2 easier. I was alrite at MW2, and i stopped playing for a month, went back and first match was something like a 30-5 KTDR or something.

I guess ill get used to CODBO, but as people say, seems to be - a full clip for me to kill someone, and 2 bullets for them to kill me. Also, lot of running about and gunning which is good in some respects.

Score limits are gay, matches last 5 mins sometimes.

Why are SMG's so good too lol?

Tesla MP3 2021
Haha you wont believe this. I have removed the port forwarding settings in my router, the ones that made sure I was open NAT and the lag appears to have disappeared. Would you believe it!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
right ive officially stopped playing this game. it comes down to the game being under developed and not tested. and the type of people treyrch are they still sold the game and made a profit of 600 million dollers. ive just read there planned update for ps3 and it doesnt include anything like the sound, frammerite, lag or freezing issues and probably never will. a joke since mw2 had such a bad rep and should of been so easy to improve on even a moron could have done it, but we got treyarch who fucked the job.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
One of my fave maps... When it's going right haha. Can be stupidly frustraiting if you're doing badly though.

After posting that I jumped back on, first map was Nuke Town and finished 24-10, love it now...kind of. Hah.

Just come against the biggest camping f**king little s**t in my life!!! sat in the same place all game with his little bum boy and you just couldnt kill him because of the place he was sat!! Ridiculous!
:mad::mad::mad:
What is the real need?!!

Tesla MP3 2021
I played about 7 games with my port forwarding removed from my router and it was miles better. It seemed to be more "equal" with the other players and the one on one situations actually became realistic.

Is it possible that my connection is overkill :S

Prestiged now! :)

I disagree with what people are saying about snipers, when I use them (on a good few of the maps) I usually end up with between 12 to 17 kills, and about 80% of the time, 1 death.
It's just knowing how to use them, and predicting when your gonna get flanked, Scout Pro majorly helps flank prevention.

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm stuck on the campaign again.... help!

I'm on the level where you're with Reznov sneaking into the Soviet lab to get Steiner (the level where you start in a container and then aquire and axe). I seem to get spotted every single time I try in exactly the same place every time. i've tried standing next to Reznov, hiding behind a box, laying down in an area of complete darkness etc. etc but i always get spotted. Is this another glitch? or am I doing something wrong?

AK

M240i
I've been on this all day!

Sorry i didn't accept your game invite Chris, was in the middle of a zombies game!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm stuck on the campaign again.... help!

I'm on the level where you're with Reznov sneaking into the Soviet lab to get Steiner (the level where you start in a container and then aquire and axe). I seem to get spotted every single time I try in exactly the same place every time. i've tried standing next to Reznov, hiding behind a box, laying down in an area of complete darkness etc. etc but i always get spotted. Is this another glitch? or am I doing something wrong?

dunno how to hide the spoiler.lol this happend to me just kill the dude in front straight away, you then get his gun.

Si

RS Clio 172
cheers. i just went for it in ther end/ after trying every possible way of sneaking around and hiding. lol.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Prestiged now! :)

I disagree with what people are saying about snipers, when I use them (on a good few of the maps) I usually end up with between 12 to 17 kills, and about 80% of the time, 1 death.
It's just knowing how to use them, and predicting when your gonna get flanked, Scout Pro majorly helps flank prevention.

NICE, i wanted to get on it today and prestige but i've gotta work all f**king day. FML

Mk2 ph1 clio
Heres a couple of videos, one is a little 9 killstreak i got on WMD in about a mnute.

This next one is a full wager match playing the gun game. This was my second game of this type.

Have to admit i really like the gun game! Sticks and stones isnt bad but still prefer that game mode!

And a bump on the video showing you how to unlock the hidden map on zombie mode.

Last edited by a moderator: