ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

E87 118d M Sport
My net always seems fine.
1083701295.png

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
just did a test on mine!!

0.48mb/s on bt

:(

no wonder i get so frustrated... i garantee i blatently shoot people a number of times even on hardcore and nothing happens for at least a second..

anyways nows not the time lol but tele is sh*t

Bus w**ker
God this piece of s**t game is f**king me off. Treyarch have shown pure greed with this bag of crap, if you're not on XBox you've been shafted with half finished code and constant problems. "Rare" lock ups that only happen under "special occasions" appear to be nearly every f**king game for me. Some guy at work reckons that he read that Trading Standards were investigating, but I can't find anything to back it up. :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mines has been okay Sy mate.

Had a good few games tonight up to level 17 so far! The famas is good going to give the AK a go now!

:) Enjoying it a bit more but there's still some veterens on there!

Bus w**ker
well think my patience has run out with this piece of s**t game. i feel it will be going the journey very soon.

Mine ran out with it the day I got it, but I'm like a victim of domestic violence and keep going back because I love it. :( When it works right it's f**king awesome, the other 70% of the time it's f**king dog s**t and makes me want to punch a baby; in the throat.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Mine ran out with it the day I got it, but I'm like a victim of domestic violence and keep going back because I love it. :( When it works right it's f**king awesome, the other 70% of the time it's f**king dog s**t and makes me want to punch a baby; in the throat.

sadly i can relate to that

DCi
just did a test on mine!!

0.48mb/s on bt

:(

no wonder i get so frustrated... i garantee i blatently shoot people a number of times even on hardcore and nothing happens for at least a second..

anyways nows not the time lol but tele is sh*t

I'd worry about your ping more than your bandwidth figure FYI.

A copy has just been delivered by Santa so as soon as the missus is asleep a session will commence ;)

That's right!
16 minute montage I've been editing over the last 2 weeks!

Would really appreciate if anyone watched the full thing, but if not the first 5 mins would do. :rasp:

Last edited by a moderator:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just got this today, erm should i expect to get analy raped because ive not played cod in a while :s so any pointers for an old vetren (spellin) thats not played in a long time

Clio 172
Any tips for quick scoping... I suckkkk lol usually famas + grenade launcher for domination. M16 acog mid/long range only really play ground war though.

DCi
Just got this today, erm should i expect to get analy raped because ive not played cod in a while :s so any pointers for an old vetren (spellin) thats not played in a long time
same... seems a lot like WaW instead of MW to me but that is to be expected.
first impression was a bit iffy but i'll give it a chance...

what is that blue eagle(?) thing that keeps flashing up? I was assuming it was letting me know when a spy plane has got me or something?? i'm guessing it's perk related of some sort

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Blue eagle sounds like scavenger you're getting ammo from the dead bodies on the floor. I'll be looking for a game to replace this today. My bro got me gt5 for Xmas which I've had from release day. Lol so I'll be swapping that and bullshit ops.

Mito Sportiva 135
That's right!

Would really appreciate if anyone watched the full thing, but if not the first 5 mins would do. :rasp:

EDIT: watched all of it in the end!

Watched 10 minutes! I liked the editing though and good music (miles better than the usual Linkin Park on other videos on YouTube!!!) and some mad skils with the sniper and tomahawk!

The bits around 8 to 9 minutes with the bullet noises fitting with the beat on the track is wicked, this kind of thing is especially cool. Bit just before this on Countdown when being chased by the remote car is also very jokes!

Skills mate.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That's right!

is it me or was that mw2 sniping all over again? you had a few clean kills then the rest were off target and in the legs and ya still got the kills. watch the parts on jungle when youre just randomly shooting.
ive sniped got headshots and still only got assists. the game is fucked.

Some nice clips mate but its hard to watch with the editing. The sounds out when you show your killstreak :/

Thankyou! I'm not sure what you mean about the sound being out though?

EDIT: watched all of it in the end!

Watched 10 minutes! I liked the editing though and good music (miles better than the usual Linkin Park on other videos on YouTube!!!) and some mad skils with the sniper and tomahawk!

The bits around 8 to 9 minutes with the bullet noises fitting with the beat on the track is wicked, this kind of thing is especially cool. Bit just before this on Countdown when being chased by the remote car is also very jokes!

Skills mate.

Much appreciated dude! :)

is it me or was that mw2 sniping all over again? you had a few clean kills then the rest were off target and in the legs and ya still got the kills. watch the parts on jungle when youre just randomly shooting.
ive sniped got headshots and still only got assists. the game is fucked.

I've discussed this with AK, most of these clips are from theater mode, which is behind what I actually did during the match as I am usually host.
If I'm not host that's when you see the hits on people, when I am, the shots look way off in theater mode!

I think it's coz the theater mode is hosted from Treyarch's mainframe, so it wouldn't of kept up with what I done at the time.
It would of hosted whatever looked best overall, which in my case (or any host), makes it look off.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm onto my provider now cos my speeds have halfed. Changed the filter and I'm connected to the test points and similar results. That mean it's the router or there line? As my connections seem fine.

I'm onto my provider now cos my speeds have halfed. Changed the filter and I'm connected to the test points and similar results. That mean it's the router or there line? As my connections seem fine.

That sounds like a fault on their half if you've tried different points and changing filters!
Get on at them!

But could also be just more of the your local line being used by kids who got COD for their xmas.

Plenty of noobs on it today.. Must have got it for Christmas.

Me, AK & Plummer tearin' bitches a new one!!

Tell me about it!! :D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Not that many got Internet near me. There's a test to see who has the best net in the area and it only picks up about 20 people. Lol bobby big boots around the corner has some beast of a connection.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ah yeah I think it does say that actually. My provider is ignoring me now. Lol I think he's run out of excuses and ideas.

LY 182
Plenty of noobs on it today.. Must have got it for Christmas.

Me, AK & Plummer tearin' b**ches a new one!!

Lol yes f**k loads of noobs. Had a 37-7 on WMD. Had quite a few s**t games though due to getting stuck with 5 noobs and the other team having a few decent players.

Thought I'd prestige again earlier and take advantage of the easier games. Back up to 22 already lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha I was teaching some Christmas noobs a lesson this morning. A game can't seem to finish at the mo though. It's always disconnecting. Bloody useless treyarch.

Im gonna come online this afternoon.

Plummer, AK, get y0selves ready for some rape-age. Noobs on sabotage wont know whats hit them ;)

I've got a date. ;)
Be on tonight though!

Haha I was teaching some Christmas noobs a lesson this morning. A game can't seem to finish at the mo though. It's always disconnecting. Bloody useless treyarch.

Yeah, yesterday I was in a total retards match, after raping the whole team in the blink of an eye it migrated 4 times and then disconnected!

Like I was saying to the lads, it should calculate the player that is least likely to quit with a decent connection, and make them host, rather than the best connection which is usually folk that suck.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I got a 4 multikill where I should of been shot after 2. Lol it doesn't seem to balance teams either. My team where level 40+ and the other team were 14 max. They were always gonna get spanked.