ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The connection today is shocking well I say today it is everyday. I would show ya on theatre mode if it didn't stop freezing and erasing the games. Probably a treyarch ploy.

Suzuki Jimny
Mine is perfect. I really don't know why people spend all their time complaining about how crap it is TBH.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**king stuck on one mission.

It's the one where you're with Reznov, Objective reads "Infiltrate the Soviet lab and confront Dr. Steiner".

First thing you do is sneak kill a dude and nick his hatchet, then you run and hide behind a container that's just been dropped off, then you run further and there is a guy with his back to you on the walky talky. WTF am I meant to do, I've tried hiding in all the shadows around and it just says "YOU'VE BEEN SPOTTED!" same if you kill him. GGRRR!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Mine is perfect. I really don't know why people spend all their time complaining about how crap it is TBH.

Stop patching treyarch matt w's game is perfect so f**k the 10 million others that are having issues.

Ever thought you don't use the game to the maximum and don't even realise when there's lag. Well I do and the game is the worst developed game ever released on ps3. FACT

Clio 1.2 16v
LAD!! ;)
Ill probably be on tonight. Ive just received GT5 (courtesy of my dad winning a PS3, GT5 and PS Move at his works raffle, lol) , so I may be on the PS giving that some anal.

yeah wot evs mate, you will never be welcomed back to our land you traitor!!!! lolz :rasp:

yes noob tubes

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Completed this within a day. Now having a go online, never been any good at COD online since COD4. Even then I was average at best.

What's with the ridiculously accurate throwing knives?

RB 182 cup
f**king stuck on one mission.

It's the one where you're with Reznov, Objective reads "Infiltrate the Soviet lab and confront Dr. Steiner".

First thing you do is sneak kill a dude and nick his hatchet, then you run and hide behind a container that's just been dropped off, then you run further and there is a guy with his back to you on the walky talky. WTF am I meant to do, I've tried hiding in all the shadows around and it just says "YOU'VE BEEN SPOTTED!" same if you kill him. GGRRR!!

i got stuck on this

when your bloke stops against the hut thing run up between the 2 huts and kill the bloke ahead. is easy when you figure it out

yeah wot evs mate, you will never be welcomed back to our land you traitor!!!! lolz :rasp:

yes noob tubes

LOL... Ive been reppin' GT5 all afternoon (after it finally updated and installed itself, ffs). Got right into it.

Will be back on the 360 later though to give out some surprise sex.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Completed this within a day. Now having a go online, never been any good at COD online since COD4. Even then I was average at best.

What's with the ridiculously accurate throwing knives?
The ballistic knife? Pretty good if you are accurate.
Just keep at it, you will get owned for a while until you get the hang of it, loads of xmas noobs aswell though so you won't be alone! I'm s**t tbh but still have fun!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Me and kev were raping teams and the f**king noob squad were always in our team!

To put it, we had a better score than the opposition top player! Team mate knobs!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yep utter f**k tards. if you cant win with me on your team in domo you should put cod back in the box and leave it there. ffs i do all the work you just have to shoot a few people.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! You were epic! I beat you once! Our deaths and kills were like exactly the same!

I'm awesome in domo!

Oh that last game I had was noob tube city! I don't even own a grenade launcher! c***s!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What's folks choice of weapon at the moment? AK47U with grip for me. Love the famas accuracy and the Gali with silencer is okay. The AK just seems to take folk down.

Oh and what's the Tomahawk like? Fancied trying it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'll be on dredz. You came top gally cos you had 3 defences and I only had 1 but I had more kills ; p.
I'm chopping and changing now. Ak47 is quite good and was using a commando in those games gally.

Managed to beat my old score :D Each round ended up with 1 bomb being detonated and the other team doing a very very good job defending.

game2.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lags been diabolical tonight seeing as its been a while the games ive had up untill tonight have been fine e.g. 19kill 12deaths etcetera but tonight its more like 8kills 21deaths :S yawn

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Mw2 peeps have the IQ of 10 bellow that of retards. I'd rather shove razor blades sideways down my bell. Gonna get AC and killzone today I think. Get upto speed ready for KZ3.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Mw2 peeps have the IQ of 10 bellow that of retards. I'd rather shove razor blades sideways down my bell. Gonna get AC and killzone today I think. Get upto speed ready for KZ3.

Irony there Kev with your spelling mistake ;)

Hope it was intentional, especially saying that about retards etc.

I really think the lag is an ISP issue.

In Plymouth i'm on Virgin and it is dogs b****cks trying to play, lag everywhere. Come back to Bath and a top quality ISP and it's perfect - i havn't had a single bit of lag for weeks.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I would say it wasn't ISP. Games like need for speed shift test Internet connection far more than COD and ya get hardly any lag on that. Obviously bc2 has ded servers and never ever get lag. All this is brought on by the greed of activation and game makers by not providing ded servers. It really is as simple as that. It could be completely eliminated.
And people have run tests and proven it's game coding that is causing the problems and the fact it doesn't run at 60fps on ps3.

DCi
Out of all the people with lag problems:

are you cabled up to your router or wireless? Since i bought home plugs and cabled up I get a lot less problems.

I'll be on xbox most of the afternoon i think, GT in profile ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm all homeplugged up. The lag is due to every1 playing over the holidays plus new players. There still are cod servers that get overloaded.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just not letting me connect to parties! I have no idea how to sort my nat type out and it worked fine yesterday with Kev! Grrrrrr!