ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY 182
The problem with doing laps of the map is you can often get caught up by somebody respawning close behind you. Tactics should vary on a per map basis. I like holding a spot, getting a few kills and moving on. Sometimes it's fun to stay in the same spot though, because you almost always get some guy determined to get you so he keeps coming in and you keep killing him.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
We played Demolition the other night, I went 129 - 17. Epic spawn trap. Three chopper gunners and lots of ammo.

Revels Mum & Sister
My e-penis is 11x the size of my normal one so I gott brag about it at some point.

So you play for fun but enjoy winning objective games? Thats a style I like...

Why the fcuk else would you play a game LOL. If you are bothered about KD join the Military you need to maintain an Epic one in real life ;)

Listerine & Poledo
Nuketown has a couple of brilliant hidey-holes, but you dont get to sit there long before you're a marked man.

I reckon I migtht need to spend a few hours just scouting maps on split-screen, find where the best places are to "lay down suppressing fire!"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Run n Gun TBH it's the way COD was ment to be played, I used to try n keep my self low n pick ppl off but it was crap I got better by running n gunning, it isn't real life so why be a groundhog.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Bifcaids, your on ps3 ain't ya? Or even xbox I guess....

I can record the game for you and upload it to my channel?

Tell me what number in the fileshare and i'l record it and upload asap.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
06078520.jpg

7b5e6137.jpg

Dunno where this number is your talkin about?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Right it's been a while since team cSAS has kicked ass. Any1 fancy getting in a party of 6 to teach the rest of the world how it's done?

Kevster84...

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lol
Bifcaids it's in slot number 3. Il record it as soon as I can mate and upload it. Or thought about doing this for a while, if anyone has a game or clip they want uploaded i'l do it for ya.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have a 19-4 on firing range that was a lot of fun, did it tonight! Didn't use my killstreaks well enough or it would have been 30+

Will you upload it for me mate? :)

LY 182
The matching sometimes is crazy. Makes me laugh when it says 'making balanced teams'. Had 2 games of Demolition on Nuketown last night. Was playing with just 1 mate. First game we got ripped apart, I think we were both around 25-30 with some guy on our team 0-18. Next game it gets switched, then it's the other way round. I ended up 22-1. Score would have been a lot higher but it didn't last that long due to them being s**t. I had only just let my dogs out, and still had a chopper to use when the game was over, was gutted lol.

I got flak jack pro earlier in the day when I was having a couple games on my own before dinner, that thing is awesome for plating / defusing bombs. The enemy had a chopper out and was trying to plant the bomb in the garage. I was laying down in there, surviving semtex's and all sorts killing them all as they ran in. When you see the final killcam you see like 4 of our team respawning at the back so it was pretty much just me defending the bomb against 4 or 5 of them. Felt like such a hero tbh... :rasp:

Tesla MP3 2021
Barebones Pure TDM is where its at, just gun on gun, your done!

Dont play anything else! Very rarely finish below 20 kills per match, best is 48 - 6 :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Barebones pure never let's you in a game. Me and bifcaids tried about 10 times last night. It's the quality of the game ya see. It's that god damn good and awesomely developed that it doesn't let you play. Treyarch should be proud. They even give ya free lag 90% of the time. I don't see how every1 just doesn't own this game.

Tesla MP3 2021
For me and the lads from work who I mainly play with, Pure TDM is one of the only game types that we can all get in without any drop backs. Tried Sabotage last night and it was pure fail, after 7 attempts it put the 4 of us in a game with a load of yanks who had host. I have never seen lag like it!

LY 182
Connection seems to play a part. My mates got a pretty average net connection, if he's leading the party and getting us into games it can be a bit of a mare. I've got a really good connection and always get in with minimal trouble.

Forgot about a cracking game of FFA on Saturday. Was playing normal games with a few mates, then more and more people came online and there was about 12 of us so we just set up a private hardcore FFA match. Was pretty mental, but fun at the same time. Was also funny being a b*****d and revealing where people are if they kill you lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
When's the next supposed patch out? The game has got worse lately. Even zombies at level 20 creates alot of frame rate issues and they didn't even have any before. Lol I'm even considering buying mw2 back now this game is that bad.

Tesla MP3 2021
Already done that, and COD 4 lol.

Anyone played COD 4 recently, f**k me the graphics look utter gash in comparison, makes me wonder how I actually played the game lol, oh and you think the connetions are bad on Black Ops, COD 4 is a bloody nightmare. There is no "advance" host select, seems to be anyone and everyone at random, oh and who can forgot no host migration either. Nothing better than some yank getting his arse kicked then spitting his dummy out, rage quiting and ending the game for everyone!

Fiesta ST-2
As much as I've been loving MW2 the hackers are becoming more frequent... Some invisible/invincible person every 5 games or so. I'd bare that in mind before buying it again kev.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well yeah I knew the hackers would do that in mw2 but I do miss search and destroy. BO isn't the same, it's like all the little bitches in the world got together to buy BO and play all the team games. They literally may aswell play TDM.
I love some of the maps on COD 4 but yeah the host does end the game alot and 90% of the players snipe.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Last night was a joke but bearbones is the only way to play BO in my opinion. Im looking forward to getting my vid up lol its not brilliant but i was happy with the game i played because i was a Beast i was straight up BEASTIN, it was Biblical

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've never sniped in any COD game, ever.

What a pish way to play a "game".

Listerine & Poledo
sniping is perfectly valid!

Last time I saw some footage of Irad or Afghanistan, I didn't see too many of the troops running around, jumping up the side of buildings, spraying a pair of Mac 11's at people.

Fiesta ST-2
Nowt wrong with sniping gally, just the gheys running around quickscoping which IMO isn't sniping it's abusing a glitch.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Your missing a key difference! Its called real life, where if you die you dont respawn with your team you die, i aint gonna lie. Snipings crap on a game where you could get the same shot with an assualt rifle. Run n Gun, Gun on Gun ya done son! Tommahawk your ass!

Listerine & Poledo
M60 with Reflex & Grip.

Just point it in their vague direction and keep that trigger down until they fall over.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah we're back to the real life Cod again guys! If you die you will respawn! You k/d will go down and your e penis will shrink!

Don't get me wrong running around with a sniper rifle can be fun but not going into a game sitting in the one position killing 1 person every 5 minutes, that's not fun!

Fun is killing people in the face with a knife or an aug to the back of the head! All imo of course.

Mk4 .:R32
what guns, perks, equipment are people using?

I was mainly using the Famas, reflex sight, suppressor, crossbow, semtex, claymore, concussion grenades, lightweight, warlord and marathon!

Using the Enfield or M16 with pretty much no extras now as I've prestiged....it's so hard. Have to steal peoples guns once I've killed them to make it a tad easier!

Golf R32
I've stuck with the Galil suits my playing style of legging it round the map :)

Main Set up is:

Galil + Red Dot + Silencer
LAW
Semtex
Concussion
Ghost Pro
Warlord Pro
Ninja Pro