ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
When I'm bored on my own, I go into a gun game lobby, but just keep leaving them until I find people that are talking. Then I just run around knifing everyone, that sets them back a level. It is so funny, it has me crying in laughter sometimes, 15 year old kids are literally screaming like little girls raging at you. FLOL, you should all try it for the Lolz.

I had one last night where I had 42 stabs. I setback one guy 23 times, he would easily have won.

LY 182
When I'm bored on my own, I go into a gun game lobby, but just keep leaving them until I find people that are talking. Then I just run around knifing everyone, that sets them back a level. It is so funny, it has me crying in laughter sometimes, 15 year old kids are literally screaming like little girls raging at you. FLOL, you should all try it for the Lolz.

I had one last night where I had 42 stabs. I setback one guy 23 times, he would easily have won.

Rofl. I'd be fuming! I know exactly what you mean... When I was playing it awhile back I was awful with the akimbo pistols and mates would be like into the good guns and I'm running around with the stupid pistols so I'd just end up pegging it around knifing people for the banter.

LOL... I love pissing off people on it. I usually go into Hardcore matches to do so though as more people seem to have their mics on.
I go all "GeneralMinus" on them lol, "excuse me mate, please dont talk in my lobby" *await entertaining reactions*

Mk2 ph1 clio
Bifcaids, Video going up this evening. Got my laptop sorted ad just uploaded a small tester video. I need to use the basic uploader for it to work properly!

Listerine & Poledo
other half sodding off for the weekend, I'll be online plenty, see some of you on there?

Chuck me an add.

I warn you now, I'm sh1t

White APE
Just seen this ps3 users player card. Made me chuckle.

56109a62-3507-be57.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
http://www.videogamer.com/news/ps3_black_ops_patch_introduces_xbox_live_message.html

Another "Treyarch cant be arsed to put any effort in on the PS3 version scenario" lol

Suprised on the controller settings it doesn't have an Xbox controller tbh.

This is my point about BO. There has clearly been no testing what so ever for that to get through. They couldnt give a s**t about ps3. But people will still by map packs giving treyarch more money and have the same issues since the game was released.

White APE
My Gf really must stop playing cod before bed. She's just had me tears with her sleep talking.

She started stutter screaming n-n-n-n-knife (whilst waving her fist) there's someone behind me. This is not her first cod dream talking. Haha

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
My Gf really must stop playing cod before bed. She's just had me tears with her sleep talking.

She started stutter screaming n-n-n-n-knife (whilst waving her fist) there's someone behind me. This is not her first cod dream talking. Haha

Lmao!!!

LY 182
Had some good games last night, despite playing against a few cnuts. Harpham can testify that there was some filthy campers lol.

Made the huge error of getting to my blackbird, setting it off and then getting killed before getting 1 more kill I needed for teh_chopper! :dapprove:

^ LOL yup... On both teams though ;)
One guy on my team was screaming down the mic "f**king CAMPING PRICKS" lol. Even I resorted to it towards the end because as soon as I spawned someone would walk around the corner a pop a cap in my ass, frustrating much!!!

LY 182
^ LOL yup... On both teams though ;)
One guy on my team was screaming down the mic "f**kING CAMPING PRICKS" lol. Even I resorted to it towards the end because as soon as I spawned someone would walk around the corner a pop a cap in my ass, frustrating much!!!

Nobody who I play with camps. We play tactically, as in, holding a spot, get a few kills etc. Not like some of those numpties on your team. There was 1 guy who had a jammer out and kept sitting in corners lol.

I can be a bit dirty on Nuketown mind you. Not a fan of the spawning system so I do go a bit dirty at times on that map. :eek:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Re-balances the AK74...gives it a little less help when re-centering after firing if you have the grip fitted.
Reduces the blast radius and effect of the RC-XD.
Credits you with the kill if you put someone into last stand when they finally bleed out or are finished off by a team mate. Plus your team mate now only gets an 'assist'.

Plenty of other things but that's what you might notice.

LY 182
Re-balances the AK74...gives it a little less help when re-centering after firing if you have the grip fitted.
Credits you with the kill if you put someone into last stand when they finally bleed out or are finished off by a team mate. Plus your team mate now only gets an 'assist'.

Link at all?

Never above 25mpg

That's good, I hate last stand.

Mk2 ph1 clio
It didnt, we got the update before the xbox players did... Nice to get something first!

Sick of YouTube. Gonna try setting up my main pc and wire a connection to it. I'm sick of getting upload errors when it takes 2 hours to get that far!

Ad just hit prestige again on the ps3 ... Had 30k so I spent it all on emblem stuff before I prestiged....I now have everything to make one with lol

White APE
on nuke town i thought you were gonna beat me but i up'd my game and brought it home safely. lol you had a good start though.

Yea I suddenly went on a mad killing streak but fell apart after. Been playing shedloads of CTF lately

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yea I suddenly went on a mad killing streak but fell apart after. Been playing shedloads of CTF lately

i hate CTF team mates are always tards. had to play it to get 1 of the pro perks. the thing with BO is if i dont have some1 to beat i get bored really quick.

White APE
i hate CTF team mates are always tards. had to play it to get 1 of the pro perks. the thing with BO is if i dont have some1 to beat i get bored really quick.

True. That really boils my piss when your team down play the objective. Hasn't been too bad today

Mk2 ph1 clio
I might be on tonight, we'll see.

I think my router is dying... my Iphone now d/c from the wireless network every so often and goes back to it's 3G and my laptop suffers from a similar problem.

Im on my g/f's pc now uploading to youtube but it says 241 minutes remaining......

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Had a 40-30 on Nuketown! Mental map!

Famas is awesome actually! ;)

Pmsl! Had a 40-30 on Nuketown! Mental map!

Famas is awesome actually! ;)

was another good day today gally, finding out being in a meeting with some jambos was a good laugh especially since the "champions in waiting" fans stayed in glasgow last night to enjoy the moment....bottled it doesnt even sum last night up!!!

White APE
how do i upload vids to youtube? put one in my file share but not sure what to do now. googled it and vids im seeing say i need to do things via callofduty.com but i cant bloody register on there. everytime i fill out the form and hit submit it says theres been an unexpected error.

or can anyone do it for me for now?

edit: just tried putting in my DOB the backwards american way and that worked.

White APE
ok, i cant get this f**king thing to work. Ive signed up at callofduty.com, linked to my youtube account. discovered i can only upload a 30 sec vid? how come some people upload whole games???
ive cut it to less then 30 secs, rendered it like everything says but then what? its meant to automatically go onto youtube but its not. not even showing up on callofduty.com.

thoroughly f**king confused!