ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mk2 ph1 clio
ok, i cant get this f**king thing to work. Ive signed up at callofduty.com, linked to my youtube account. discovered i can only upload a 30 sec vid? how come some people upload whole games???
ive cut it to less then 30 secs, rendered it like everything says but then what? its meant to automatically go onto youtube but its not. not even showing up on callofduty.com.

thoroughly f**king confused!

Can take a while, search your gamertag on YouTube it's probably on a channel called codblackopsps or codblackOpsxbox mine never went onto my channel but dredz' did.

The full length games are recorded using a capture card like a dazzle or pvr.

Bifcaids your video is up on my channel now mate, took 6 hours.......

Listerine & Poledo
How frustrating does sabotage want to be!

Fella, unles you experience the frustrations of trying to get through just 1 game on PS Network, you don't know the half of it!

Seriously, last night connections dropped on more than 2/3rds of all the games I entered.

Is this just because the wrong people are leaving the game, or what? PS peeps for an answer here!

White APE
Yup. I dnt have any of the issues on my ps3.

Playing zombies ATM with keV. My first time. I'm s**t. Lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

not so much running n gunning as im taking break's but you get zee picture jah!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
omfg!!!

Id buy this map pack JUST for zombies....

Just watched a video on it and it's awesome.... It starts off in black and white until you turn the power on and you get full colour back. There is a few new weapons including two new grenades... Them little Russian dolls that stack into each other... which when you throw them they set off a cluster bomb... and a girsch(sp) device which creates a black hole when you throw it and sucks zombies into it.

The hell-hounds have been replaced by space monkeys which .. sound stupid but try and kill them! ... even better... throw a grenade at them .. and watch them throw it right back at ya! Haha

They also say theres loads of little extras and hidden secrets for us to find.. It had three lunar transporters that basically fly you to another part of the map but they also say they do something else which we have to find out!

And... It has two extra perks, not replacing ones but two new ones aswell... should be interesting! Hopefully one will me an ammo matic haha!

I Cant wait til Feb 1st now! Even if i have to play on the failbox 360!

Last edited by a moderator:
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Made a new account last night, got to level 24, currently holding a 4.23 KD and a 31.00 w/l.

I want to get to level 50 with a 4.00 k/d.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Zombies is the only reason people still own World at war lol

Its a good laugh, no campers or cnuts using ghost! Just spray and pray and last as long as you can (oo-err).

Should join us on the PS3 one night!

AK

M240i
5d6185cf-87fe-eeca.jpg

Boom.

It's in my fileshare if some kind sole wants to upload it :).

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You can hide your rank IMO. It's what the hackers do so ya don't know if there cheating when they have coloured clan tags etc.

I have just come across the biggest camper ive ever seen in my life!!! Sat in the same f**king spot all game and you couldnt get a shot on him!!
Had to turn the game off before I break something.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Annoys me when people say i'm camping, I can see you coming on the map, so hide, then kick your ass, but obviously on the kill cam it looks like i've been sat in same area for ages :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Annoys me when people say i'm camping, I can see you coming on the map, so hide, then kick your ass, but obviously on the kill cam it looks like i've been sat in same area for ages :(

If you're scottyrottybotty then you are indeed a camping b*****d. Lying prone in the same room for 5 minutes is camping dude. I came back to the same spot again and again on WMD and you were there. Lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If you're scottyrottybotty then you are indeed a camping b*****d. Lying prone in the same room for 5 minutes is camping dude. I came back to the same spot again and again on WMD and you were there. Lol

Honestly i don't camp at all, unless i can see you on the map, or i know you're coming cos just you, (everyone comes back to where i am if i just killed you from lol) and why run off from a area if loads of people are coming to it.

I never just wait in one area untill someone comes, apart from on Demolition.

Just a question, people having problems with BO and on PS3 - who is your provider?

Was home in Bath for the weekend and i had zero issues what so ever with a decent provider.

LY 182
I have just come across the biggest camper ive ever seen in my life!!! Sat in the same f**king spot all game and you couldnt get a shot on him!!

This is where common sense must prevail. If you know he's in a spot, surely you can kill him by throwing in a frag, or using the launcher, or using a crossbow. If you just try and charge then yeah you're gonna get shot down. And if you keep doing so, that's your own fault lol.

Listerine & Poledo

DId you consider using tactics to be able to get him flushed out / blwon up?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just a question, people having problems with BO and on PS3 - who is your provider?

Was home in Bath for the weekend and i had zero issues what so ever with a decent provider.

Whats your provider then?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Whats your provider then?

This is where common sense must prevail. If you know he's in a spot, surely you can kill him by throwing in a frag, or using the launcher, or using a crossbow. If you just try and charge then yeah you're gonna get shot down. And if you keep doing so, that's your own fault lol.

The problem was, you couldnt sneak behind him as that was where all his team mates were coming from. I did try stun grenades then frag his ass, but only gave me hitmarkers ffs. The position that he was in, he could see you coming from a mile away so was always one step ahead of you. I tried rushing, sneaking, prone lol.
He was positioned behind like a barrel or something. I even had Hardened on and even when hitting the barrell, I wasnt getting hitmarkers!!! Arrggghhhh!!
Im one of these idiots though that if I see someone camping, ill keep going back to the same spot to get him, no matter how many deaths I gain.

I sent him some roidy message after though! The prick even had the cheek to deny that he was camping.

LY 182
Lol I know what you mean it's very hard to not want to go back and pwn his arse.

I remember playing a game where 4 guys where in a team and all camping. Gave them some abuse on the mic and they tried to say it takes amazing skill to hold a spot and get kills. One guy went 4-0 in 10 minutes lol, not camping that.

Haven't played online since Wednesday because of stupid Virgin internet. I miss it. :dapprove:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It is annoying when people literally sit in a corner watching the door. That is camping. But they should only kill you once, if you go back and they are still there they should be dead. You are obviously getting dicked on if you get killed by the same camper twice.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Currently level 31, won 40 games not lost one yet, 3.98 K/D ratio.

Had a couple of good teams come up against us last night, so my K/D has dropped a bit. And I'm not camping for my KD, I am still playing the objective.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Worst camping spot ever is on villa up the stairs in that small room I had 3 camping in there all game I was using gas and grenades but ya couldn't get all 3. The only deaths they had were from me. I told my team not to go there but they wouldn't listen. So I had no choice but to keep going back or they would of won.