ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
nope, you can't pick just the new maps. Its been the same on every other COD game iirc.

They've rolled out the update so you can just pick First Strike maps on MP now, well from what I've just read on JD2020's twitter. MW2 only allowed you to play the DLC in a separate playlist when that first rolled and was later merged to the main playlist, although it looks like Treyarch are trying to not piss off the millions that refuse to buy the BO DLC from what Adam has quoted above.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm working my way through the single player, not played online yet. Its pretty good actually, more of the same, which if you like COD is a good thing i guess. The only thing is that it feels like you are being rushed through every level trying to get it over with as soon as possible.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If you want to play the new maps just back out when it selects an original one and find another lobby.

I'm not a big fan of them to be honest. Berlin wall is good, has some potential, Discovery is trash, absolutely rubbish IMO, Stadium is too small, was looking forward to that one but it doesn't play very well. Kowloon is alright, but there are too many lines of sight from elevated positions, so many camping spots.

Yozz'd up 182
They all seem pretty naff on TDM but come into their own on objective based games. Berlin and Discovery especially.

LY 182
You back online nooblet??

Yes mate as of yesterday. Rusty as f**k after a week not playing haa.

Don't think I'll be on much 2nite tho as I'm going gym after work then out for a couple hours so maybe on around 6.30 ish for a little bit then a little bit around 11 lol.

Yes mate as of yesterday. Rusty as f**k after a week not playing haa.

Don't think I'll be on much 2nite tho as I'm going gym after work then out for a couple hours so maybe on around 6.30 ish for a little bit then a little bit around 11 lol.

LOL finally... Im currently on a "rusty" patch ;) Knackered 24/7 from my s**t load of uni work, ffs.

Yea ill not be on tonight. Gotta pick my car up from the detailers and then off out! Be on over the weekend. Sort some zombies out on the new map!!!

LY 182
Yeah probably be up for a game of Zombies mate. In my boredom without the net I did end up playing a bit of Zombies solo player haha. Was fun but just gets crazy after awhile without any help.

Yup, me and AK had a go on Ascension t'other day. Didnt go too well with just 2 of us (it didnt help the fact that im pretty s**t at zombies - basically it was AK against the world lol).

Ascension is absolutely massive aswell!!

Listerine & Poledo
Yup, me and AK had a go on Ascension t'other day. Didnt go too well with just 2 of us (it didnt help the fact that im pretty s**t at zombies - basically it was AK against the world lol).

Which is the new "sniping" map? Looking forward to some full-on camping once they're released on PS3

Had one of my best games earlier. 32-3 on Firing Range. Managed to knife 3 guys in succession some how. Awesome.

How do you get games from file share to online?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
anyone having problems with randomly getting signed out in the last few days? (xbox)

Never above 25mpg
4 of us got up to Level 24 last night on Ascension, was solid, pack a punched guns werent as effective as they were on Level 18 haha! Definitely needed more Max Ammos

I love it when my controller has 2 power bars and then suddenly loses all power!! ffs.

Campers were pissing me off soo much in the last game that I had with DeathCab4Sam. Why sit around a corner??? How can that possibly be fun!!!

AK

M240i

Lol!

Never above 25mpg

Aha! It is a big map! Played it a few times now so knowing the way around much better!! Also got up to 23 earlier with 4 of us had 700+ kills or something, done all the new achievements for it too!

Landers are great though, refuel quicker than the teleporters cool down. Gersch devices dont last too long on the higher levels though.

Two 0 Shitx
How da fack do you get offensive kills? Playing domination to try and get them for lightweight pro but i've only got 4 and no clue how i got them, i've tried killing enemy near the capture flags and if tried killing them near the defend flags and it doesn't work.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
How da fack do you get offensive kills? Playing domination to try and get them for lightweight pro but i've only got 4 and no clue how i got them, i've tried killing enemy near the capture flags and if tried killing them near the defend flags and it doesn't work.

I've got light weight pro and remember it was a f**k on to get hence not prestiging. Is it not killing an enemy while capturing a flag. There's a harder objective on that IIRC. Something to do with capturing so many flags. Every1 seems retarded on capture the flag games. Lol

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Is it not killing an enemy while capturing a flag.

Yup. They've got to be in the process of a flag capture on Domination for it to count.

DCi
I love taking the piss out of trash talkers in this... I was playing Search & destroy on nuketown and this guy was giving me stick for my LFC emblem so I said youll always be s**t at cod so no bother.

then he was planting and we had him pinned in his house by his spawn, he killed my mate so i knew he was upstairs and it was 1v1, i followed him all the way to the A bomb staying behind him and ninja defused as soon as he planted, everyone rofled at him :D