ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!!! OFFICIAL CLIOSPORT FCS 2010 CAR STICKERS !!!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
The official ClioSport French Car Show 2010 stickers are now available in the club shop.

These are limited in number and are only available to purchase until Friday 4th June to allow enough time for them to get to you before the show weekend.

There are 2 sizes of sticker to choose from and each comes in 2 different colours to suit both dark and light coloured cars.

cs%20fcs%20templates2.gif

The Large sticker measures approx 500mm x 76mm and is priced at £6.50 delivered.

The Small sticker measures approx 150mm x 64mm and is priced at £4.00 delivered.

Small Sticker:

fcs10small-1.gif

Large Sticker:

fcs10large-1.gif

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
All orders so far for these have now been dispatched.

Tomorrow is the last day for orders on these.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Only thing putting me off ordering is the fact that it doesn't have the ".net". They would make me look like someone trying to up-badge if I stuck them on my FCS wagon :(

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Try and put it somewhere that you'll get use of it after Fcs, as you can simply remove the fcs bit afterwards ;)

I was thinking here:
ClioFCS.jpg
(Awesome Paint skills, y0!)

The only other place to put it is uder the "Clio" badge on the rear, but I think that might look a bit cack!
Thoughts?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, we'll have a very small quantity at the show. Merchandise will be available at the cs marquee from 10:00 (if not before)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not perfect, went a bit slanted at one side, but it will do. Stickering is definitely not my forte.

4679548924_8aa966e34c_b.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We have a small quantity which will be available to purchase on the day, I can add them back to the shop but they will be for collection at the show only.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Would like an external orange sticker, will these be available on the stand? Haven't had time to order one!