ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil in my screen wash!

clio 172
Hi this is going to sound funny but somehow dont ask how i got oil as in egnine oil in my screenwash tank! It wasnt me but somehow the bottles got mixed up lol I have flushed it out but I still have greesy stuff in the tank? anything I could put in it to get rid of it?

Clio 197
how the hell did you manage that , haha

you can completely remove the screenwash tank for cleaning, give it a good soak in some APC type stuff - although once its out it might be easier to replace

clio 172
someone put oil in my screenwash bottle, its funny looking back at it but slightly annoying on a hot day when i need the oil, opps the screenwash on ! ha ha cheers will try them !

clio 172
ha yeah it wasnt my fault really ! the screenwash was in an oil bottle ! pretty funny really ! :p

Westy. MX5
Hi this is going to sound funny but somehow dont ask how i got oil as in egnine oil in my screenwash tank! It wasnt me but somehow the bottles got mixed up lol I have flushed it out but I still have greesy stuff in the tank? anything I could put in it to get rid of it?

Sounds like my son :S