ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

old hardware.....

isuzu rodeo
Dug these pics out for Dr Jeckyll and anyone else who might be interested... Good 30years ago now, my friends cars except the white Alpine310 4cyl which he was working on, was lucky enough to experience these cars first hand and get my hands dirty along the way:cool: The yellow R8 he bulit changing it to mid engine 1800 blueprint engine, (was it quick...oh yes!) can only find the 1 pic at the mo, the yellow Alpine 1300 was again built up from a seemingly write off by himself, the blue R8 1100 Gordini was his wife's car :fearscream: and the Blue Alpine 110 1600s was his pride and joy, He parted with these cars when he went Back to France (he was french) but couldn't resist another Alpine 1300s that came his way damaged and followed the yellow theme of his previous one, another R8s was also being built in the garage for his daughter and her husband and these cars are still with him today.:cool::cool: I really need to go see him again... Cant find any pics at the moment of the R12 RWD V6 he built, to say this guy was talented is an understatement!! The R17 gordini was mine salvaged from the scrappy and put back on the road.:cool: The guy also had a freinds R5 turbo 2 for sale at his house and was told by the owner to blast it up the road every now and again to keep it alive until it sells. you don't have to be asked twice to do that!!
Scan.jpg
renault.jpg
100_1342.JPG
100_1344.JPG
100_1358.JPG
100_1360.JPG

isuzu rodeo
Yep, but it was 30 years ago! Need find some pics of the R12 rwd V6, now that car surprised a few....