ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old skool Cavalier SRi-130

Jap Box
My favorite has to be the astra gte MK2

tn29-L.jpg

My dad had one back in the day in silver, loved the digital dash as a kid tbh :p remember he scared someone shitless in it once when he flipped the speedo to read in KPH not MPH when going towards a roundabout.

Sadly most are rusted away now from the rear sills :( seen one the other day though.

e91 330d/type r mini
my dad had a c plate sri in anthrecite which was rare, even had the wheel trims on but was a flying machine.it used to sit at 135 all day long.
like many though as soon as we moved to shitty leeds it was nicked and burnt out :(
great cars

Megane r26
My favorite has to be the astra gte MK2

tn29-L.jpg

My dad had one back in the day in silver, loved the digital dash as a kid tbh :p remember he scared someone s**tless in it once when he flipped the speedo to read in KPH not MPH when going towards a roundabout.

Sadly most are rusted away now from the rear sills :( seen one the other day though.

Awesome! love these to bits 150hp back then! Still hold there own now days!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate at school had 16v GTE back in the day, a 5 door version. (It was acually an 8v with a 16v fitted)

He painted it Kawasaki green, fitted a cosworth whaletail and some TSW three spokes.... IT was epic back in the day! Although we are talking 1995! lol.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
When i was a young guns my parents had a cav gsi, i boasted so much about it at primary school. Then its was replaced in 96 when the vectras came out 2.0 sri, slow compared to the gsi, proper upset when it went.

one like this but in grey

6211240002_large.jpg

120d M Sport
Those cavalier SRI's were very quick from what I'm told by my rents, suprisingly so considering the relatively low output. Lack of weight compared to todays cars tells!