ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Type M3 BMW

I was driving along sensibly the other day when i was being hassled by a older M3. Being in my mid 30s i kept my cool (for 5 mins). I soon got fed up with it on my tail so I stuck my foot down and pulled away! I lost him and eventually i slowed down and he caught me up. Unhappy about being left the three car passengers gave me a strange sort of hand signal as i turned off! the signal was like a half clenched fist in moving in a up and down motion! (Maybe its an impression of a piston or something ;))

CLIOs rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

When you mean old?? What reg. M reg, Or older.

Cant see a Valver lossing a M3. Brother in law had one on a P plate. That used to dick me the torque on them and power are amazing. Especially up around 60 mph +

Not saying you didnt!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

An old old M3 then yeah. 200BHP in a tank!! Still about 7.1 secs to 60.

But newer ones no way!!!

Im not making it up honestly. I agree a friend has a new M3 and theres no way i can even catch that in any gear! When i say an old one i mean alot older than P REG. I can assure you i did leave it (on a twisty road at night in the rain). Maybe it was a case of driving experience or stupidity but i still left it!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

Ahh the Old one. Yeah I can see that they are f**king tanks. Newer ones with 300+BHP hehe not a chance.

Twistys yep for sure if he doesnt know what he is doing even a new on could be left.

Nice one mate!!