ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex ECU and the CPS Wires

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Omex reads the Crank Position as well as the Renault when spliced into it (2 Wires).1. What is the use for the renault ECU connection? (Dash Data?)2. Is it needed?3. What are the implicationsI have created my own standalone IGN CCT with the OMEX wired up to a custom fuse relay setup.So with the REN ECU disconnected in its entirity and just the omex running the engine etc is this an ok move?Thanks/Craig

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Omex reads the Crank Position as well as the Renault when spliced into it (2 Wires).1. What is the use for the renault ECU connection? (Dash Data?)2. Is it needed?3. What are the implications?I have created my own standalone IGN CCT with the OMEX wired up to a custom fuse relay setup.So with the REN ECU disconnected in its entirity and just the omex running the engine etc is this an ok move?Thanks/Craig

ITB'd 172 POPTART
i dont know why its formating all in one sentence but i can fix it. Sorry its hard too read