ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oops

Car  182 Cup Inferno
Just parked up in tesco and caught the bumper on the kerb, and broke the protector on the bottom.

Does anyone know how much it costs to get the plastic bit replaced or is it worth not having it done? I ripped the rest of it off cos it looked absolutely ridiculous with half a protector on it!
 
The splitter on the bottom of the front bumper?

They are mega expensive from Renault, they go for £70+ pounds on here. which I think is robbery for a bit of plastic but thats the rate...

To be honest mine got broke, I bought a new one from on here and never re-fittted it. Just not got around to doing it.....I bought it last October :)

Keep your eye on the classifieds......

Dan
 
The splitter on the bottom of the front bumper?

They are mega expensive from Renault, they go for £70+ pounds on here. which I think is robbery for a bit of plastic but thats the rate...

To be honest mine got broke, I bought a new one from on here and never re-fittted it. Just not got around to doing it.....I bought it last October :)

Keep your eye on the classifieds......

Dan

yeh thats the one. ok i will keep an eye out. they just pop on to the clips things dont they so i imagine its not that difficult to do.

so its relatively safe to drive around without it as long as i dont go near any kerbs or huge stones lying in the middle of the road!?
 
kings lynn is miles away from me! my boss said he will sort it our for me so will see what he can do when he comes back
 
^ not better when the stone chips start, the Renault ones dont stone chip.

kings lynn is miles away from me! my boss said he will sort it our for me so will see what he can do when he comes back

I realise that but he said he would post, thats why I linked it.
 
Back
Top