ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinons on wheel colour please.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Gona refurb my alloys again because one needed redoing and i kurbed one pretty bad yesterday lol. I'm unsure if to go darker or matt black???

Pic of the alloys on my car
newcuppics044.jpg

Btw the springs have settled more and it does sit lower too. If anybody could photoshop a few colours that would be great:cool:

Kev

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Was gona get that but opted for ford mecury grey:mad: I was thinking of that colour today lol.

Would matt black go??

I reckon matt black would look track ****'ish:cool:

Yeah think matt would look good!!!! Better than blue ;):)

b/g 182, meg tourer
that ford graphite grey on 197gaz's looks good.
would look the tits with my b/g :) i feel a refurb coming on in the new year.
does the rattle can paint stay on well? scratching etc.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
that ford graphite grey on 197gaz's looks good.
would look the tits with my b/g :) i feel a refurb coming on in the new year.
does the rattle can paint stay on well? scratching etc.

Not on kurb contact lol. Spray is just as good as powder coating mate!

Make sure you have a good primed surface and a few coats of final paint, plus 3 coats of laquer;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Painting is a pain in the hoop. Got my 197 ones Powder coated gloss black, £40 each. Takes the heart ache out if it!!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
cool. cheers.
was going to do it a while back, bought the paint and everything... just never got round to doing it. need a spare set of wheels to put on while i spray them. should have kept the 182 wheels.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Painting is a pain in the hoop. Got my 197 ones Powder coated gloss black, £40 each. Takes the heart ache out if it!!!

You could do all four alloys for £40 tho! I paid £240 for my ctr alloys to be referbed!

Was drive in, drive out same day tho lol.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ford Graphite Grey is a Lovely Colour.... I do love Cups on Nice Shiny Silver Wheels aswell though.