ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange mk1 Vee

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that a wrap would have been so much better. I really hope that the car was a recorded silver car that they resprayed, if not they've ruined a nice car.

I have seen pics of an Acid mk1 vee, that looks nice. I don't know if it's a wrap or not though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Truly shocking and look at the rest of the fleet! Porsche fans?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
That looks gash. There was an Audi A4 in Nottingham the same colour. That too looked truly vile.

Is that the RS4 estate? I though that was gorgeous! Bright orange with black details!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
someone obviously thinks that letting everyone know theyre taste in cars will help theyre sale lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  01 Renaultsport Clio 172
you would think if it was professionally re-sprayed costing £10k for the autosports show he would have some better pics??

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RB 200 Cup!
funking love it myself!

good job i did a clio search as only saw the car yesterday - wouldnt want repost police on my case ;)