ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Osram H7 NightBreaker Headlight Bulbs

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I have a set of these waiting for me at the Royal Mail. I don't know if they are open tomorrow so I can pick them up.

Anyway, people seem to rate them. Apparently quite a white light for a filament bulb.

172 Cup
Quality thanks for the link!

Thanks for the responses. SC03 if you get yours fitted would you mind sending me some pictures if you get chance please.

koi

Audi S1
Had these before and they give a nice light but be prepared to change them after a couple of monthes, had a few sets as they were prone to blowing

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Here is a pic. Just put them in tonight. Left is the new Osram, right is the old OEM.

I think the Osram looks a little whiter, and a little more blue around the edges. I'll let you make up your own mind.

SC03OTT_jettapic011.gif

Static Low
I have lights by RING !! not road legal. I have them and white xenon style sidelights. everyone thinks i have HIDS lol

172 Cup
What side lights do people use with these nightbreaker headlights?

I want matching ones and an OEM look if possible :)