ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park yesterday - Clios aplenty!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
northy said:
lol that was u....saw u looking a little read faced ;)

he had us backed up for ages letting you lot go lol. must have been sat there 3mins. then we saw u turn up and then u had to stop - we could move !

did u manage to turn right then ?

no he didnt let me turn right so i turned left went up the road turned round then as i drove past i called him a very nice name ha ha

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Darren S said:
Yours was a 172 with smoked alloys on it? That would be the one then... :cool:

Yep, mine's a '54 plate - I parked it just after that 'hairpin' in the car-park, facing nose first. Bloody policeman stopped me turning where I wanted to go too!

Northy - glad to hear that it wasn't just you that copped it with the sun. I got some right stick at work today for having a red face!!! b******s!

D.
yes thats me with the anthracite turinis

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yep i was there also, though not in my cup as i don't think i'd get to park as its far too low lol!

saw verious rs's in the carpark, saw maz's and the cup, the above 172 with dark turinis whilst i was getting an icecream lol!. had a good walk round, also got sun burnt, but never saw the sun out?!:S . As i was with a mate who works for renault, we managed to get into steven colberts cliocup garage :cool: Top bloke, had a good natter, must have been in there for an hour, had a good sniff round the cars, very impressisve. ;) Wallking round the reno area i never saw the 197 :S , the 225 was getting a wash down with the dirtiest grittiest looking sponge ever :dapprove: but that was it

all in all a good day!