ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

out with the old in with the new

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Sold my Sparco pro 2000's as after 3 years use i decided they were a bit too much for daily driving :clown: They were perfect ( probably the best seat ive been in) on track but that covers about 1% of my driving so had to go plus one needed a new cover to tidy it up...

Decided on a pair of Recaro Pole positions to replace them with and tbqh I'm over the moon with them :D They look stunning and are quite a bit more comfy than the sparcos due to having a wider seating area and the cushions seem softer as well :D Will replace the steel side mounts with a set of alloy ones at a later date to lose a little more weight etc but I'm happy enough for now :D

Pics :
old sparcos
DSCF2715.jpg

bonnetfittedp031-1.jpg

looking worse for wear :eek:
DSC01174.jpg

new Recaro Pole Positions :D
DSC01184.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Gosh, ur old ones had a bit of wear and tear!!!

New ones look lush!! May i ask how muchy?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
haha yeah the old ones did have some wear when i was finished with them but that's due to using them daily, them huge side bolsters became a nightmare in the end :dapprove:

I got a deal on the new ones from a friend, Paid £500 for the pair. he paid around £1k new with the mounts at the beginning of the year but is now returning the car to standard to sell:D

Golf GTD Mk7
haha yeah the old ones did have some wear when i was finished with them but that's due to using them daily, them huge side bolsters became a nightmare in the end :dapprove:

I got a deal on the new ones from a friend, Paid £500 for the pair. he paid around £1k new with the mounts at the beginning of the year but is now returning the car to standard to sell:D

Absolute steal :approve: look ace mate

FULL FAT 182
Jay, that's still my favourite MK1. It's about time for a meet as it been a while :). I'm off to JMS to get the RS2 manifold fitted soonish if you fancy coming along for the ride?